Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Opinion plx

This is a discussion on Opinion plx within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; AP is really nice for your lvl imo, i had like 1.5, maybe a bit more but im a mini ...
Page: 2

AP is really nice for your lvl imo, i had like 1.5, maybe a bit more but im a mini warrior tho ^_^
    Your AC is kinda low.
    Resistance > Gain, you should reskill, and about the skill bar, add binding, leg cut and a resist pot

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by jimfujitsu
    Actually there are dark mares in eslant.However ripper that ap is pretty good for your level , not everybody has uber gear you know.Most of the advices given here are from uber rich people who perhaps dont understand that it might take effort for one even to buy a glave 7. Ive been getting around all on my own also and i can tell you you did pretty good till now.Keep it up.
    finally some1 got my idea..
    Anyways,do i stand a chance versus a DARK Mare?(Dont think a lvl 70 has balls for it -_-)
    Well as for the gain skill not all priest give u 15+ str and i usually pk unwolfed cuz i cant find a rogue(some in town,some afk and many just don't answer ur pm :lol: :lol: ).Well as for resistances i get meteor showered for 700 which is kindda ok for me , glacier well i cant do much in here -_-,lightning well i miss my lupus
    Anyways,1800 ap with glave +8...where am i supposed to have one of those when i spent all my money on master? :blink: :blink:
    Still i see warriors 64 with 1900 ap with raptor +6 which is kindda equal with my glave...
    Keep opinions coming plx

your stats arent too bad, considering that your on your own. I would say that you concern yourself more with leveling, because everyone else is leveling FAST. Once you get 65 I think the damage reduction will help you a lot, then you can start doing dark mares, and bosses pretty easily. I would say try to get some uniques and work on your armor some also.

and where might dark mares be in eslant? rofd took them out, only dread mares last I checked. Dread mares are a lot harder.

DeathInTheNight

Dark Mares are still there right next to the Dread Mares.DM's were only removed from CZ.As for ur stats, ima sin so dont know much about warriors, but i have a few warrior friends around ur lvl with similar ap and some even less, so dude keep up the good work,and i wouldn't advive farming DM's at ur lvl, maybe in another 2-3 then go for it

Originally posted by DeathInTheNight
    Dark Mares are still there right next to the Dread Mares.DM's were only removed from CZ.As for ur stats, ima sin so dont know much about warriors, but i have a few warrior friends around ur lvl with similar ap and some even less, so dude keep up the good work,and i wouldn't advive farming DM's at ur lvl, maybe in another 2-3 then go for it
    been forever sense I been down that way, thanks for the info. ^_^

nice ap
    as for dm's try to get massive 1920 and you will kill them no problem

jimfujitsu

Yes , worry about lvling for now , even if you can wihtstand the damage from a dm you probably wouldnt be able to outdamage his regen .Get to 61 fast there are a lot of quests which help you to 63 , and also try and get into as many brahman and paramun parties as you can . Look in serevers 3 there is usually need for people there , 1's and 2's are always crouded in the good xp places.Considering you are playing on turkish prime time like me , you wont get invited into parties for skill but for lvl and the gear you show , so when trying to party dont go seeking just walk around spots that shell you are carrying should have some impact on turkish party leaders.

heimdalll

Nice AP...for that lvl....same as my warrior :P
    And dont try DM`s yet becouse thay hit fcking hard in eslant
    and u can farm golems without priest and buffs for money iff u want

Ripper_of_romania

continue all ur advice's pls i wanna know what i can do
    Well about golem part,do they drop anything else than ib and chitins?

RunLikeYouStoleIt

when i had 1000 AC i could do DM's on a 1920 but i also had more hp and i even redballed some :s but if you pot right you should be fine

and DM's hit harder now that theres none in CZ, CZ = already massived

but even then i did a few outside CZ, its a risk you have to take though

Ripper_of_romania

oke so more lvls for DM then..also,i might get in a clan that does boss hunting..If i get some money,what uniques should i go first if i have money?(pls no RoC,no IN,no IB cuz i aint rich h43r?

Banned

back when i was noob, i had to do stuff to get all my chitin and weapons.

it took me about a week to get one single piece of +7 chitin, when your determined enough you can get alot of money. its just saving it is whats hard

also, when i had my warrior i was like you and i was totally noob h43r:
    +6/10 chitin and glave 7 ftw!

also i liked dual wield alot better than 2h weapons

Ripper_of_romania

well atleast i got 2 +7 chitins(pauldron and helmet)..So,what mob can i farm now for a good drop?(Dont care drop rate :P )

jimfujitsu

You can't really farm anything serious with those stats . Best you can do is a lot of golems and pray for an ib , and maybe doom soldiers might be aproacheble for you since they dont hit that hard , but with that ap it will take you like 10 mins to kill one and drop rate on shards is very very low.As for uniques , the cheapest good unique for warrior is lupus , the others just sky rocket pricewise . So lupus + quest uniques is best for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast