Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Opinion Poll

This is a discussion on Opinion Poll within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad gb + prices going up servers getting more active, I actually laughed 9/10....
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    gb + prices going up servers getting more active,
    I actually laughed 9/10.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Wich ones you actually talking about there?

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Wich ones you actually talking about there?
    WnxMiqdad = C-west believer .
    MySqu1rtPie2 likes this.

You have received an infraction at Gamers4Life.

Reason: Trolling/Spamming
    -------
    You dont tell me to sit.
    Stop looking upt to razor and the other trolls. it does you no good.

Can't tell a moderator to sit.. This guy, this guy has power issues.

Now mr mod, since I don't know what is allowed then I'll mimic you, "don't be stupid"?

this game has been raped by turkish players.

I just remember a signature ''If you are not racist against turkish ppl then you havent played k.o yet''

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Thats true , Cwest is growing up again slowly.
    Last few days there was really good pk at night (europe time) , we need more players to come and play in CZ.
    Weekends pk here is really good , 95% of the ppls who play cz speaking english only.
    A lot exp genie parties at eslant for 60-83s exping players (atleast thats what i saw in orc side).
    If you u looking for an english server (Which english players rule in) go Cwest =).

To all the others guys who gave up on cwest , i hope you enjoy where ever you play and quit rollover a jokes about cwest if u didnt like it dont wash brain others players who wanna try it.
    Cwest is enought fun for me and it was the best english server before euko came out and still the best english server.

Banned

no one can understand me
    imagine you only know 3 turkish player speak english hardly
    if i go on more in this server i might kill my self

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Last few days there was really good pk at night (europe time) , we need more players to come and play in CZ.
    Weekends pk here is really good , 95% of the ppls who play cz speaking english only.
    A lot exp genie parties at eslant for 60-83s exping players (atleast thats what i saw in orc side).
    If you u looking for an english server (Which english players rule in) go Cwest =).

To all the others guys who gave up on cwest , i hope you enjoy where ever you play and quit rollover a jokes about cwest if u didnt like it dont wash brain others players who wanna try it.
    Cwest is enought fun for me and it was the best english server before euko came out and still the best english server.
    I liked C-west a long time ago. Nowadays you cant compete against u guys. You worked hard for your gear or you babashopped it i don't know, but what I do know is that you can't expect people to start anew and either buy for thousands on a server thats hardly populated or die by the thousands without ever redballing any of the older c-westers.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertHawk View Post
    no one can understand me
    imagine you only know 3 turkish player speak english hardly
    if i go on more in this server i might kill my self
    Even bigger reason to not give up on your current server.

Jk, seriously though, I bet EUKO has more english speaking people than c-west at this point. The negative side is that no one will trade you euko stuff for edana or akara, no matter how desperate they are and no matter how bad the situation of current EUKO is.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post

Look, I lost count how many times people have said that c-west is growing back again, even if it had some truth to it, I would never take wnx's words seriously.

C-west has been dead for a very good while. Even when it had more than two people defending it (guess who), even when it was still considered an okay server to try... even then people tried to advertise about it to lure more people to join, when it was already suffering from population issues and lack of english.

Let's not get into the lack of skill and overall stupidity of the majority of its playerbase, because those have been c-west's defining factors ever since it was released, an exclusive feature of that server pretty much (inb4 you played thare to!!!1).

The point I'm trying to make is, that back when c-west still had more than 300 people playing it, it was still not worth it anymore (it was also "growing" then, see how much it "grew"). And now, that it's as dead as fucking ever, I don't think that this recent "growth" will do anything at all for that zombie of a server.

Even more simplified for you:

C-west 10 months ago: XXXXXXXXXXXX playerbase, no blatantly known illegal items (yet). It's growing everyday, 2 parties each side in cz, come join! english server! <- even then it was bad and not worth it.

Current c-west: XXXXXXXXXXXX playerbase, +10 stuff on merchant, almost no english speakers left, the same old babashoppers playing, extremely inactive... but it's growing and it will surely get better! come join! ...right?

Bit negative, but it's the harsh truth I don't give a shit about the naive players that were deceived into playing there by c-west fanboys, but I still find it annoying... always have. I know you want people to buy your items for sale and baba it up, or genuine new players to 1 shot at cz, but that doesn't justify lying like that.

PS: prices growing = not a good thing. Considering how dead is the server, I really FAIL to see how prices going up is something remotely positive to attract new players.

@MSI, don't mess with that badass, he has superpowers br0.

You have received an infraction at Gamers4Life.

Reason: Trolling/Spamming
    -------
    You dont tell me to sit.
    Stop looking upt to razor and the other trolls. it does you no good.

Can't tell a moderator to sit.. This guy, this guy has power issues.

Now mr mod, since I don't know what is allowed then I'll mimic you, "don't be stupid"?

Do you really think this is the right place to write about this?!
    Its not power issues. its you learning to respect mods which few of the users including you dont.

if you have any more problems feel free to pm me or whine about me in correct place.

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    Do you really think this is the right place to write about this?!
    Its not power issues. its you learning to respect mods which few of the users including you dont.

if you have any more problems feel free to pm me or whine about me in correct place.
    I fail to see how "don't be stupid" is less offensive than "sit down".

None of those are offensive, none of those deserve an infraction. But what would I know?
    MySexualIntention and MINO like this.

Careful, I can hear the infractions squirming about.

Also that's what I've seen razor, a ton of +21 rebirth items and +10 dragon flight sold for 10 GB on merchant, hell one dude is selling +21 pauldrons for 10 GB in market section, I wouldn't go there even if he gave it to me for free.

Careful, I can hear the infractions squirming about.

Also that's what I've seen razor, a ton of +21 rebirth items and +10 dragon flight sold for 10 GB on merchant, hell one dude is selling +21 pauldrons for 10 GB in market section, I wouldn't go there even if he gave it to me for free.
    but its growing bro

it can only keep growing, fuck logic and the LOW amount of new ko players or even the amount of current ko players, it will grow at a steady pace!

quite frankly I find it hard to believe that even 10 players are starting (again) at cwest per month.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I fail to see how "don't be stupid" is less offensive than "sit down".

None of those are offensive, none of those deserve an infraction. But what would I know?

mixing two things there..

anyway, pm me whoever want to talk more about it or as i said whine in the correct forum. this is not for this kind of things.

Respect is earned, not given.
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast