Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

153 48.88%
  • No

160 51.12%
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead

This is a discussion on Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So you do infact admit, they're noobs. Thank you. Now dont go and change your words or ill be forced ...
Page: 10

Banned

So you do infact admit, they're noobs.

Thank you. Now dont go and change your words or ill be forced to call you a hypocrite.

P.S im far from a loser as i have a bitch sucking my dick as I write this post <3 the computer lab in the uni.[/b]
    whats his name

PS. i never said i was a noob cause from what i hear on mane you suck at archer so before you call anyone a noob on any game maybe improve your own skills hypocrit

MillionVoices

whats his name[/b]
    Tez

Banned

Tez[/b]
    sorry let me get my magnifying glass

oh wait i see the spec now

i now understand why u make these posts

MillionVoices

sorry let me get my magnifying glass[/b]
    so you admit , you do infact suck dick?

tez baby you cant outplay, the player.

Gotta run. ttyl.

Banned

Gotta run. ttyl.[/b]
    Just to inform you, if you get sucked off by a guy, your gay too. :mellow:

Banned

Gotta run. ttyl.[/b]
    lol u just admited your a loser in real life and you have a small dick.....to funny you didnt deny anything

really though stop being a douche and be open minded about some things....just cause someone buys something for usd doesnt mean they suck or they dont deserve respect

now if u want to say there lazy that would be more correct in your thinking here

respect doesnt = farming your items cause if that were the case then everyone here would respect but you....but no one does and you farmed all your items so your theory is flawed

Sustain

Those who buy, just suck.
    This is a game you faggots.

Banned

Those who buy, just suck.
    This is a game you faggots.[/b]
    Yea because no one ever spends money on games.

Banned

Y do ppl really have such a problem with ppl buying items?

Ok lets change the situation.... lets say a person loses there acc through hacking,scamming,there ko closing , ect ect...

would u then think its right to "babashop" back to your original status.

OPINIONS PLZ :P

IDK why i even post questions here, because everone&#39;s ability to comprehend is terrbile and that anology about buying cars is the worst thing I ever heard. I coudve got the same close minded posts from a wall.

I didnt ask anyone fucking opinion about spending money, this has nothing to do with "ways ppl spend their $$"

The fact still remians that weak players who suck at gaming usually spend Money to buy items in games.

That expalins why their are so many unskilled players who have high lvl and nice gear. Its cause they dont know wtf they are doing .

Dont play the game, if you not goona play the way its meant to be played. Im not even goona bother mentioning how its a waste of $$ because its not

what im talking about. Im talking about BUYING items cause you suck too much to get them yourself. I gurannete the next post will still be somethnig

like "they can do whatever they want with their $$". I dont give A FUCK about it either. Its their $$ yea let them do what they want, but my opinion of

people who buy items isnt a HIGH ONE. Thats all i was asking. Your Opinion , not the ways they can spedn thier $$. So lets get this straight. This post

has nothing to do with BEing able to afford anything.[/b]
    there is no need to argue about this problem 1 thing for sure i tell you this , when you feel of quitting KO not today , tomorrow, next month or next year, anytime in future you decide to do that, you will be selling your items for real USD or sell your items for gbs and sell your gbs for Usd.. or Euros. .. dont tell me you wont , either way you will sell it if you quit , unless you have an awesome friend and you decide to gift it which i doubt it .. for example:

hey man, you been a great friend in game im quitting ko now , here i give you my items free, iron neck, iron belt , shell set +8, dual rols, iron bow +8, all my gbs and i give you my account... have fun bb.

Please there is not a single dumbboi doing this type of giving away items for nothing... .. you will sell your items for USD. and when you do that please INSULT your CLIENTS before they buy your items for Real $$$, and dont kiss their butt pushing your items to be sold right away. say like , " hey baba you stupid buy my items for usd ty need more items pm me" .

is so simple, dont hate the babashoppers if they are good at game let it be. if you want to give a good comment or opinion ... Flame all the Drugs users, chase out all drugs dealers.. and make this real world alot better.

and this goes for all baba heaters..

i dont complain never did. i sell my items for usd or for gbs + usd, whatever is best for both sides me as the seller and him(her) as the buyer..

hahahaa i always kill my self laughing up few babahaters selling their items for Usd and selling gbs for usd.

baba Hater says : hey my friend, look im selling my giga +8 2h. for usd wanna have it for $100 usd.. need it fast..
    buyer says: Will do WU first thing in the morning you will have your $100 usd right in your hand dude.
    baba Hater says: Hey i got the $$ here come i give you item now.
    buyer says: wow.. mann nice thanks.. bb
    baba Hater says: Hey I have more items for sell asking ++ usd.. wanna have..

bottom like for me thats pathetic 1 babahater. i dont care when or how.. but you most defenetely will sell your item for usd. no question. no free gifth&#39;s , no free acct. , nothing so dont hate baba&#39;s whats more lame and stupid is point at them for been baba&#39;s and sell your items, gbs, or acct for Usd... thats very low.. hahahaha babahaters... need to grow up. in mind aspect.

Right here there is 1 simple answer for all babahaters.
    dont see the problem... if u have the money and u want to spend in on ko then do it.. its ure own choice.... its just being a hypocrite when people bitch about babashopping seeing when they quit ko, they themselves sell all their shit for USD ( seeing as they are promoting babashopping themselves by selling for usd )[/b]
    alright lets get back in the game and be good boys and girls.. dont hate and lets have fun.. thats what we are all here for.. to have fun. enjoy the game. bb

MillionVoices

lol u just admited your a loser in real life and you have a small dick.....to funny you didnt deny anything[/b]
    lol u didnt get me. I got you

I only care what my friends think of me. Why should i care about people on online community and their opinions. I am who I Am.

dont turn the tables on me rofl.

Idk I make my GF happy tez, I dont think 7.5 Inches in small really
    I got a nice car, nice friends, nice income.

I guess im a Happy Man !!

Yea Im A douche sometimes lol, but I like fuck around. Like last couple of posts, that was fun. I dont take it personally cause im a chilled guy and im sure you are also and you didnt take anythnig personally. So lets continue to fuck around ya DIG MatE!!

@Colmillo Id rather perserve my acc and keep it the way it is, thats is what Im doing now isnt it? I login to PK, when got some extra time.

Gangsta

ALL USD BUYERS ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING JEWS
    THEY SHOULD SUCK MY LEFT NUT
    STOP WASTING UR FUCKING REAL LIFE MONEY ON THE GAME AND SPEND IT ON SEX OR SOME SHIT
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

MillionVoices

lol gangsta is right

Gangsta

lol gangsta is right[/b]
    pwnt

Y do ppl really have such a problem with ppl buying items?
    Ok lets change the situation.... lets say a person loses there acc through hacking,scamming,there ko closing , ect ect...

would u then think its right to "babashop" back to your original status.

OPINIONS PLZ :P[/b]
    no.