Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

153 48.88%
  • No

160 51.12%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead

This is a discussion on Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pwnt [/b] i was so busy fighting that players who buy items are getting unfair advantage and ontop of that ...
Page: 11

MillionVoices

pwnt [/b]
    i was so busy fighting that players who buy items are getting unfair advantage and ontop of that its lame and easy way out. I tottaly forgot about the group of people who spend USD on a video game. That class of people are total idiots. Seriosuly, WHy the FUCK you spending your valuable money on KO? Do you really have nothing better to spend it on?

ong

lol u didnt get me. I got you

I only care what my friends think of me. Why should i care about people on online community and their opinions. I am who I Am.

dont turn the tables on me rofl.

Idk I make my GF happy tez, I dont think 7.5 Inches in small really
    I got a nice car, nice friends, nice income.

I guess im a Happy Man !!

Yea Im A douche sometimes lol, but I like fuck around. Like last couple of posts, that was fun. I dont take it personally cause im a chilled guy and im sure you are also and you didnt take anythnig personally. So lets continue to fuck around ya DIG MatE!!

@Colmillo Id rather perserve my acc and keep it the way it is, thats is what Im doing now isnt it? I login to PK, when got some extra time.[/b]

i still dont understand why this post was made.......the question still does not make any sense cuz u dont there r "respectable" ppl that buy items for usd and there r ones that rnt "respectable" that also buy items for usd

btw i think u ment to say 1.5 inches (only ur e-penis is as big as u say)
    and if u dont care what other ppl say why the fuck do u keep replying
    trying to be the "bigger man"? lol
    its pretty funny

Gangsta

its pretty low if u gotta spend money on a game to get good, earn urself zz

MillionVoices

btw i think u ment to say 1.5 inches (only ur e-penis is as big as u say)
    and if u dont care what other ppl say why the fuck do u keep replying
    trying to be the "bigger man"? lol
    its pretty funny[/b]
    Stop with that childish bullshit flames.
    One thing about me is that I'm always honest and never lie.

Im not trying to be the bigger man at all.

oh and yea, who the fuck are you?

Stop with that childish bullshit flames.
    One thing about me is that I'm always honest and never lie.

Im not trying to be the bigger man at all.

oh and yea, who the fuck are you?[/b]
    ok now theres a lie if ive ever seen one... didnt you go away for a while millionvoices? its a real shame you came back as i can say whole heartedly that i have not missed your blatent arrogance which you have shown everysingle time you post. I cannot comment on your honesty, i can however comment on the fact that you are an arsehole, i am very sure that these are a combination that can come hand in hand - heck, it has to... theres a whole load of born agains out there right?

ong

well i wouldnt be suprised if im not "famous" cuz i stopped playing like a year and a half ago
    and i almost everyone that i played with quit
    but im sure that everyone only has good things to say about me, it least i think so :P

plus i dont usually troll forums im jus bored this week and ur post is just too funny

and y would u care if im flamming u?
    u said u didnt give a shit about what online ppl say about u lol

ur a liar
    im sorry if im making ur e-penis seem smaller
    but i guess u dont care cuz ur still trying to be the "bigger man" lol
    too funny

MillionVoices

Daz , Wow you can make such a huge analysis based on my posts.
    Do you spend money on game too ? I thought so

Ong

Wrong

I dont care, what people think of me. Does that MEAN if i continue to post , I care? No. I post because i like to express whats on my mind. But as far as I care, It really doesnt matter to me what you think of me.

I dont care, Im just replying back to you. Since when is a reply a notion of caring. Its more like the proper thing to do.

ong

I still dont understand what this topic is about?\
    is trying to be the "bigger man" all u have to express?

damn u must be a pretty big loser in life
    trying to be above me over this forum

and it seems u do care cuz y would u "express" that much if u didnt care?

BTW: I still dont understand why this poll/post was made

close pls like u did to mine :P
    i thought my poll was more reasonable not spam

o yea u made a rhyme "ong , wrong"
    u shud be a rapper

Actually millionvoices, this may come as a huge surprise to you but believe it or not i have never invested a penny into this game. So, you see, my illiterate fellow, it was indeed a toss up between your two pointless topics and this one just happened to be the one i was on when i wrote the post.

I really hope you have someone who loves you out there somewhere. Hey, you know in some cultures arrogance isnt actualy frowned upon... ooooh wait sorry, thats bullshit.

So.. you may be honest, but you are still full of bullshit

later babes

mwahxx

Banned

stop being so stupid

your wrong in what you posted and as usual you want to blame everyone but yourself....you never post anything good or correct

your post states that if you buy items your not respectable or that you suck

let me crush your thinking in 2 parts

1st....buying items doesnt make you less respected....many people who are much MUCH more respected then you are by the community have bought or sold for usd so CRUSHED BY YOUR OWN STUPIDITY

2nd....buying items doesnt make you have no skill in a game.....many skilled players on these forums have bought and sold for usd and they have 10000x more skill then you do including myself which if u want to test out anytime i can get a 70 warrior on manes to 1v1 you to prove to you that it has nothing to do with buying items or not so CRUSHED BY YOUR OWN STUPIDITY

these are FACTS not opinions

the only arguement you have that would be correct would be to post that "are people who buy or sell for usd lazy" thats the only one

stop being stupid and grow up dude

i dont hold anything against you personally but dont be a tard as you have in the past...you were being so good for long and now you start up again....knock it off

Banned

stop being so stupid

your wrong in what you posted and as usual you want to blame everyone but yourself....you never post anything good or correct

1st....buying items doesnt make you less respected....many people who are much MUCH more respected then you are by the community have bought or sold for usd so CRUSHED BY YOUR OWN STUPIDITY

2nd....buying items doesnt make you have no skill in a game.....many skilled players on these forums have bought and sold for usd and they have 10000x more skill then you do including myself which if u want to test out anytime i can get a 70 warrior on manes to 1v1 you to prove to you that it has nothing to do with buying items or not so CRUSHED BY YOUR OWN STUPIDITY

the only arguement you have that would be correct would be to post that "are people who buy or sell for usd lazy" thats the only one

i dont hold anything against you personally but dont be a tard as you have in the past...you were being so good for long and now you start up again....knock it off

MillionVoices

The Fact still remains that the users of KO4life have voted in my favor.
    It doesnt really matter what anyone says "numbers dont lie".

Majority Wins eh?

I may have started drama towards a whole group of people, but I havent made any personal assults on anyone.

stop being so stupid

i dont hold anything against you personally but dont be a tard as you have in the past...you were being so good for long and now you start up again....knock it off[/b]

who are u talking about? O___o"

The Fact still remains that the users of KO4life have voted in my favor.
    It doesnt really matter what anyone says "numbers dont lie".

Majority Wins eh?

I may have started drama towards a whole group of people, but I havent made any personal assults on anyone.[/b]

numbers dont lie? =D maybe u made many chars to vote for ur own opinion when it was under 50%, who knows? maybe some other ppl did that too, nobody will ever know, so therefore, numbers can lie.

and i dont think its proud that u would rather spend 5000 hours acquiring a set of good uniques, while i, on the other hand, spend 50 hours at work, and can get the same amount.. i think that i save a lot more time and effort. guess some ppl dont know how to calculate.

ong

oh snap majority wins on a poll that dosnt really make sense

damn son ur the "bigger man" ur e-penis just gained a lvl woohoo