Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

153 48.88%
  • No

160 51.12%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead

This is a discussion on Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So you do infact admit, they're noobs. Thank you. Now dont go and change your words or ill be forced ...
Page: 12

Ki1laH

So you do infact admit, they're noobs.

Thank you. Now dont go and change your words or ill be forced to call you a hypocrite.

P.S im far from a loser as i have a bitch sucking my dick as I write this post <3 the computer lab in the uni .[/b]
    Yes, because everybody that gets head while writing on the forums in a public place talks about it on the internet to people they don&#39;t know for gratification.

How&#39;s your bitch? Oh right...

MillionVoices

The Fact still remains that the users of KO4life have voted in my favor.
    It doesnt really matter what anyone says "numbers dont lie".

Majority Wins eh?

I may have started drama towards a whole group of people, but I havent made any personal assults on anyone.[/b]
    My Last post on this topic. Everyone have a nice day, I mean it.
    KiLah its the truth.

ong

she was probably a ugly hoe that u had to pay first

Banned

KiLah its the truth.[/b]
    lol u proved nothing

all you did was now make it known you made a few accounts to boost your side in your favor

you cant win from a poll on a forum...this is not the electoral voting box and even that has been fucked up *gw bush*

really your close minded views makes you look like a nazi cause your wrong and everyone here knows it....i would put money on it you made some accounts to vote in your favor lol cause that is what we expect from you

7.5 inch penis rofl that shit made me fall out of the floor...cause if it were true you would not be playing games. and mines bigger but then again i got some color in me :lol:

really though you proved nothing other then that fact that a idiot is back on ko4lif

Willows

Way to go on posting a poll with a question you&#39;re obviously extremely biased about. I mean, seriously, thanks for actually asking and not just wanting people to rally to your side and "prove" you&#39;re right.

You&#39;re a fucking retard. What, realise that you&#39;ve wasted how many hours getting your gear and realised that someone&#39;s acheived the same success in a tenth the time? Yeah, I&#39;d be pissed too, but I wouldn&#39;t go crying on ko4life about it.

You say you have camped for your items, and that you got bosses on server restarts...

...so you have a faster computer than me. Good job, you&#39;ve used your FINANCIAL success to acheive a TACTICAL gain on other players... exactly what the babashoppers you hate so much do. It&#39;s not like the servers come up faster for you or some shit, the raw fact is that you load fast enough to get there before or while someone else does. The money you spent on your computer earned you those bosses, not your skill.

...you&#39;re level 75. I assume this means you either bought a character (unlikely) or bought premium and expd yourself. Probably gold premium, even. Once again, you&#39;ve used your financial success to acheive a tactical gain. Same shit as before, it&#39;s not skill, it&#39;s time spent and money.

You&#39;re doing the exact same thing as the babashoppers. Hell, you&#39;ve even found a way to justify your own spending of usd to get what you want. For once I&#39;m going to agree with Tez. Take your head out of your ass. You&#39;re no better than 90% of the people you&#39;re so strongly against. In fact, it&#39;s so very easy to consider you stupider, considering doing shit in-game takes like five times as much time as earning the usd for it would.

---

Actually on-topic, I don&#39;t give a shit if people babashop items. If that&#39;s their thing, I won&#39;t bother trying to compete with them. I&#39;ve earned all my shit through myself and my clan, and I&#39;ve babashopped more than some people (got gold premium once, bronze prem a few times) but less than most. If the severe babashoppers need +9 items to have fun, then let them. I do fine with my +7 shit and +0/+1 shit uniques. Plus, chances are they&#39;re the egotistical types that will run solo, in which case me and my clannies will probably rape them

Pretty gay that you need to spend usd somehow to compete anywhere, but there&#39;s nothing you can do about it, and crying isn&#39;t gonna help.

MillionVoices

Im taking my words back, need to clear some issues.

God its pretty sad, that you accuse me of making accounts to win this poll. Now thats pretty pathetic. I wouldnt even do that. I dont like how you accuse me of that shit. Ong grow up and stop flaming people. I havent made any direct insults to anyone here. lol Tez, im not lying, Im crazy enuff to take a photo , ill lfucking write my name on it, shit rofl. Yo but thats weak to accuse me of rigging the poll, i didnt think you would stoop so low. I won fair and square. Ko4life Decided, and I can and did win.

MillionVoices

and i dont think its proud that u would rather spend 5000 hours acquiring a set of good uniques, while i, on the other hand, spend 50 hours at work, and can get the same amount.. i think that i save a lot more time and effort. guess some ppl dont know how to calculate.[/b]
    Or I can just KOXP right and save myself all the time.

ong

KiLah its the truth.[/b]
    lol liar

and good job u won!!!!!

damn u shud get a damn fucking prize

so u made this poll so you could win
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and damn seems like u really do care what ppl in this online community things...
    did tez make u cry?
    i know hes a meanie :P

BTW: Your Poll&#39;s question still makes no sense :/

MillionVoices

lol liar

and good job u won!!!!!

damn u shud get a damn fucking prize

so u made this poll so you could win
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and damn seems like u really do care what ppl in this online community things...
    did tez make u cry?
    i know hes a meanie :P

BTW: Your Poll&#39;s question still makes no sense :/[/b]
    i was thinking of a cookie?

damn man stop editing your post and make up your mind rofl.

ong

damn dude stick to your word..
    and i like to change my mind alot cuz im a mind changer....

and damn dude stick to ur word
    or u really r a liar

BTW: ur poll still dosnt make sense and seemed like it was made to be flammed so dont cry
    go find and pay that hoe under the computer desk to suck ur little peepee again

MillionVoices

A lie is when you say something deilberate with an intent to decieve.
    I have no intent to decieve anyone.

Also STFU with ur flames, their getting annyoing. It was your choice to flame, no one put a gun to your head and said flame.

It was made to be flamed right? And a Bank is made to be robbed right?

Or I can just KOXP right and save myself all the time.[/b]

so now that u admit that u koxped to get ur items? or do you admit that you had no life, and farmed all those items yourself?. either way, thats sad, and if u make a poll abotu koxp vs spending $$ on game, then id bet u that all would be in favour of spending $$ on game..

and anywayz, u said ko4life voted for your side, how come i only see 300 votes? theres over 20,000 ppl on ko4life, and 300 votes is just around 15%, that means that since u think u won the vote, only 8% of ppl voted for you, and 8% does not represent ko4life. plz make yourself clear b4 u make assumptions.

ong

thats y ppl rob banks..

and damn i thought u didnt care what other said about u
    y r u getting so deffensive

stay true to ur words if u state ur not a liar

and i amd DEEEPLY sorry if i am hurting your feelings
    this is just funny

btw this topic was bound to be flammed along with the dumbass that made it
    but still no make senes

MillionVoices

Last 2 posts were horrible

especially the one By Akutte

Im dissapointed. I expected more.

Banned

It&#39;s kinda funny how 80% of the people that posted here said that it&#39;s their money, it doesn&#39;t make them less respectable because they bought something for usd. Except for like 10 randoms that no one has ever seen on the forums before posting against it. This was still a damn retarded post, you always say "I don&#39;t care what people think of me" but you go around trying to place a bad name on others. If you don&#39;t like people buying/selling for usd, then don&#39;t look at market sections. I myself will continue to randomly buy things for usd, and I&#39;ll make sure to tell you when I do.