Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

153 48.88%
  • No

160 51.12%
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead

This is a discussion on Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; get over it...
Page: 13

callik

get over it

This has got to be the funniest shit I've ever read here lol, "my dick is 7,5 inches". "I'm getting head while I'm typing this". Get the fook out and never come back you immature twat, who on gods given earth would post stuff like that if he's anywhere close to being a man? You're fuking retarted and deserved to get slapped in the face so you can wake up and leave the fantasy world for a while. Just don't even reply to me I don't wanna hear ur bullshit. Damn go get a life!!!

Banned

I need a duping partner, PM me.

EastonLemon

Just because you can't get good items doesnt mean you suck..

It just means you dont meet the requirements to get into a high end clan camping all the bosses.

venom

If they earn their money on a legit way i dont have any probs with babashoppers^^

From what I've been reading it looks like you guys think it's pathetic to buy for USD because it's breaking the ToS...
    why do you guys even care? let people spend money their own way.. tho me myself wouldn't spend more then 20 usd on something if I didn't already sold something for same or more..

Banned

This has got to be the funniest shit I've ever read here lol, "my dick is 7,5 inches". "I'm getting head while I'm typing this". Get the fook out and never come back you immature twat, who on gods given earth would post stuff like that if he's anywhere close to being a man? You're fuking retarted and deserved to get slapped in the face so you can wake up and leave the fantasy world for a while. Just don't even reply to me I don't wanna hear ur bullshit. Damn go get a life!!![/b]

+1

MillionVoices

This has got to be the funniest shit I've ever read here lol, "my dick is 7,5 inches". "I'm getting head while I'm typing this". Get the fook out and never come back you immature twat, who on gods given earth would post stuff like that if he's anywhere close to being a man? You're fuking retarted and deserved to get slapped in the face so you can wake up and leave the fantasy world for a while. Just don't even reply to me I don't wanna hear ur bullshit. Damn go get a life!!![/b]
    they asked, i answered and it was a laugbale atmosphere.

Now gtfo with ur gay shit.

I do have a life. its not replying to ur shitty flames.

It seems to be eevryoen favorite term "Get a life", especilly everyone who says it is a pure fuck tard. Honestly, you dont know the person how are you gonna say shit

like that. Be more concentrated towards yourself and not on me. Bookworm sitting on the forum reading every post i make. This has nothnig to even do with you, so

mind your business and bounce. weak nigga

ong

It seems to be eevryoen favorite term "Get a life", especilly everyone who says it is a pure fuck tard. Honestly, you dont know the person how are you gonna say shit

like that. Be more concentrated towards yourself and not on me. Bookworm sitting on the forum reading every post i make. This has nothnig to even do with you, so

mind your business and bounce. weak nigga[/b]

"mind your business and bounce" ....?
    y dont u stick to ur word and not make a topic like this about ppl spending money on items
    its their business isnt it?

didnt say u were done posting?

"nigga" r u black or just some white or asian kid trying to be one?

also stop replying if u dont like replyign to flames and if u dont care

lol too funny

MillionVoices

"mind your business and bounce" ....?
    y dont u stick to ur word and not make a topic like this about ppl spending money on items
    its their business isnt it?

didnt say u were done posting?

"nigga" r u black or just some white or asian kid trying to be one?

also stop replying if u dont like replyign to flames and if u dont care

lol too funny[/b]
    your posts are so weak man.

mind your business and bounce. weak nigga[/b]

they why did u reply to him if u have a life outside of replying to other ppl;s flames?... and uve posted things like "that comment is weak, that post sux, i expected more" for more like 10 times already.....

then why do u keep replyign to what other ppl say?..

ong

he jus likes the attention i guess

he prob gets none in real life so me makes up stores on forums and try to act all smart and tough

it is funny

the_man_slayer

*sigh* tissue

MillionVoices

he jus likes the attention i guess

he prob gets none in real life so me makes up stores on forums and try to act all smart and tough

it is funny[/b]

I think your just an idiot. That's whats funny.

Aba

This guy millionvoices is really a joke man

what is the point of this topic? Do you sleep better at night knowing that the other people who might share some of the same beliefs and attitudes you do have posted on your magical (spam) topic?

While you sit here and act like a "nigga" and make a complete ass of yourself spamming a MMO forum about the fucking completely ludicrous idea that there is any kind of correlation between the amount of respect someone deserves and whether or not they buy items in a virtual game, the fact that you have the absolute nerve to even attempt to insult (and attempt is all I've seen tbh) anyone because they don't completely agree with you is absolutely absurd to me

Also, you say that you have a "life" and really don't need to be here... (replying to every person who opposes your ideas with blatant flames) - when all I have seen for the entire lifetime of this topic is you doing JUST THAT...

Yeah, I'm a babashopper. I bought some stuff back in December & my character 2 levels prior to what it is now...

So, I don't get your respect? Okay, if you were someone I knew in real life and I lost a friendship with you over this (which is completely unrealistic, but I will work with you) I would be upset. But - really, what do you get out of this other than the e-penising in insulting people who you have no right to judge the amount of respect they deserve.

What a joke dude...you're not even remotely close to striking a real note in life man. Good thing you're almost certainly just some immature (as you've displayed here) middle-high school kid who doesn't need to worry about the real world yet- because you wouldn't make it "homie"

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast