Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

153 48.88%
  • No

160 51.12%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead

This is a discussion on Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; million voices i have explained this on many forums before. Tell me please the difference. You selling ironbelt 120 GB. ...
Page: 14

SillyHo

million voices i have explained this on many forums before. Tell me please the difference.

You selling ironbelt 120 GB. I buy 60 bucks worth of PUS shit and sell it for Gold bars. Then trade the gold bars for your belt.

You selling iron belt for 60 USD. Me giving you 60 bucks and calling it good.

The only difference is what the seller preferred. The buyer spent 60 bucks no matter which way you want to look at it. Please lets keep the TOS junk out of it as well, we all know how it reads and it is meant for K2 to keep a hand in the cookie jar at all times.

MillionVoices

I posted one hing asked "Do you have respect for people who buy items for USD" . Yes or No Questions and if you wanted to elaborate you can post somethnig on this topic. Seriosuly then a few idiots started name calling and turned topic into flame war. Im not responsible for what other people write.

MillionVoices

Aba u need to end your post after you said "Yeah, I'm a babashopper. I bought some stuff back in December & my character 2 levels prior to what it is now..."

Im goona be the bigger man and walk away. I dont even wanna start talking about income and future success because this topic would go another 10 pages. Peace.

Aba

No one has a problem with insults, it's how you use them. No one here who was insulted by you is going to go commit suicide because of it. No one here can't "take" it.

And yeah, you should walk away - because if you want to talk about personal success, I'd be happy to open up to you about myself

MillionVoices

And yeah, you should walk away - because if you want to talk about personal success, I'd be happy to open up to you about myself [/b]
    its very very very tempting man.
    but i'll pass.

MillionVoices

fuck it give me The number(daily income), know what I mean ?

=WFC=TouchMyBlade

fuck it give me The number(daily income), know what I mean ?[/b]
    I like you cos your gay

You get paid daily you must be a sex worker.

Maybe we should ask you what your prices are and what services you provide.

Do you offer golden shower?

MillionVoices

I like you cos your gay[/b]
    thx, but i wont touch your blade. ahah.

(Stop editing your posts)
    grow up son, with your immature flames. Me and Aba talking serious bussiness butt out pls .
    Ya DIG?

where is aba! ! h34r:

My Last post on this topic. Everyone have a nice day, I mean it.
    KiLah its the truth.[/b]

Thought you were done........

Banned

grow up son, with your immature flames. Me and Aba talking serious bussiness butt out pls .
    Ya DIG?

where is aba! ! h34r:[/b]
    he's pwning noobs on cz :lol:

=WFC=TouchMyBlade

Ya DIG?

where is aba! ! h34r:[/b]
    WOW you reply so quick i didnt have time to edit post lol, you just keep refreshing the page until somone posts?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314