Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

153 48.88%
  • No

160 51.12%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead

This is a discussion on Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If K2 wanted super $$ and fuck the game asap, they would sell items in game simple as that. Then ...
Page: 3

MillionVoices

If K2 wanted super $$ and fuck the game asap, they would sell items in game simple as that. Then people would be complaining, even the ones who are cool with it now. Its realy the same thing now, just diffrent sources/roots of where the items are coming from right now.

To Blizzard, have you read anyting i wrote or id u just skim. I dont give a shit about fairness or money. Im talking about respect.

Banned

gg me for who spend 4000$ in the game, and "choose" a stupid guys, who scammed me every times.
    but NEXT WEEK, i'll be hard on ko again (diez serv '.&#39

i might b biased 2 this aswell as i have babshopped
    but if people work for the money and this is their enjoyment then there is nothing wrong with that.........i respect sum1 more that actually has a job/studies and babashops than sum1 who sits at home all day and plays ko

Sora

Imo it is fine as long as they have the money to spend, Itz true that no one has like 10 hours every day to exp / boss hunt etc.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

koxp is illegal in KO---- can detect them, ban them
    sellin/buying items/accounts for usd illegal--- k2 can't really ban ppl for this, cuz its hard for them to prove it

ppl flame koxpers all the time cuz its no legit but buying items/accounts is not legit either

i can see how koxp is alot worser but yeh wutever

its off topic but wutever, dont flame piz

want to hear u guys's opinions and correct me if i am wrong

no i havent used koxp or bought items for usd, just traded chars

Honestly I think, respect should be shown towards all player, regardless of what they do. But im not saying we should respect cheaters,hackers,scammers, and stuff that falls into that category. If you feel like buying stuff for a game using USD go ahead, shouldn't change the way people think about you.

i have bought 300mill for the first time few days ago (in girakon)(first time usd'ing in ko)

i think its fine -(also thought it was fine before i tryed to buy)

Yeah I have way more respect for people who play non-stop not even taking time for showers or eating until they begin to reek of their own urine. GOGOGO get those items, you've earned them.[/b]
    id rather save my time, work lets say 15 hours, and be able to buy the gears it took him 150+ hours to earn... im just a time saver, i dont wanna spend so much hours grinding and farming and crap to get gears.. id just rather buy it with the money i get from a few hours work, instead of all those crazy hours spent on the game.

I hate it.. but sometimes it is the only way to even be able to catch up

Sora

id rather save my time, work lets say 15 hours, and be able to buy the gears it took him 150+ hours to earn... im just a time saver, i dont wanna spend so much hours grinding and farming and crap to get gears.. id just rather buy it with the money i get from a few hours work, instead of all those crazy hours spent on the game.[/b]
    +1

ong

i swear to you its not that. I dont even care.

I just find it pathetic.[/b]

lol if u dont fucking care
    theny why make a fucking post

anyways usually ppl who suck and by leetage gear still die faster than ppl who have skill and ok gear
    cuz it always funny to kill a sin who cant minor

and respect?
    when the fuck would you base how much respect u had for a person based on their fucking in game items?

so should i respect a person thats a "pro" at ko and has crazy gear but is a complete dick

the only reason for u to make this post is cuz u got pissed over a noobie having better items then u and killed u in cz lol

Banned Senior Member

It's perfectly fine ...

Munch

In my case I got a rogue because my clan really needed one, I've played it ever since. I've played the game off and on since it came out and I've bought a few things here and there. Does that make me a weaker player or know any less about the game? No. Does that mean that I was horrible and needed these items to be a good player? No. There are many people just like me who have leveled and have done the boss thing but want a different class or get one to help their clan. These people I respect because you know that they can do it themselves, they just have the money to afford not to. People as you mention who have not even EVER tried, and come in and buy stuff, I don't really care for. But then again, people who have tried but their lives are just too hectic to put enough time in for ko, I totally respect them buying stuff. If the game is there for them to have fun and to possibly relieve stress. Its kinda hard when you suck, ESPECIALLY in ko where the game is so heavily based on pvp.

In my case I got a rogue because my clan really needed one, I've played it ever since. I've played the game off and on since it came out and I've bought a few things here and there. Does that make me a weaker player or know any less about the game? No. Does that mean that I was horrible and needed these items to be a good player? No. There are many people just like me who have leveled and have done the boss thing but want a different class or get one to help their clan. These people I respect because you know that they can do it themselves, they just have the money to afford not to. People as you mention who have not even EVER tried, and come in and buy stuff, I don't really care for. But then again, people who have tried but their lives are just too hectic to put enough time in for ko, I totally respect them buying stuff. If the game is there for them to have fun and to possibly relieve stress. Its kinda hard when you suck, ESPECIALLY in ko where the game is so heavily based on pvp.[/b]
    Best answer for positive USD. Yay Munch

no respect for no skill

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast