Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

153 48.88%
  • No

160 51.12%
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead

This is a discussion on Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you never heard of server restarts have you? if they are as good as they say they are, they wouldnt ...
Page: 6

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

you never heard of server restarts have you?

if they are as good as they say they are, they wouldnt need to buy anything. i know certain people with lvl 70-72 chars who couldnt do anything until they bought a lvl 77-80.[/b]
    go and try to do something during turk timezone u intelligent..
    u wont kill a worm not a bosses

From a gamers point of view tis lame. h34r:

Do you also think it's lame to buy scrolls from PUS? for exampel: 1500 hp scroll, It cost real money and it obviously give you an advantage.. (don't say buff is already a feature in the game since if you get duffed and then cured with scroll you'll get it back, a buff would be gone...)

PUS items are by the rules, n' now they can even be bought for IGC. They're not lame, more of a necessity. ;S

MacedonianSlayer

i thing they are fucking no lifers

First of all i may be biased because i am a babashopa

but just listen

i would rather spend usd to players who are leaving this game then spend the same money on premiums and scrolls and watever else it takes to farm those items / char because frankly the ppl who aren't babashopping is the reason k2 is able to treat everyone like shit as long as the money comes there doing watever they want[/b]
    Or if you turn it around ... If the people who babashop would spend more money buying stuff from puss to actually earn the items on their own k2 would have a much larger income and they might invest in more gm's perhaps? Or better servers.

Being able to buy/sell items via USD, ruined an important and funny aspect of this game. Farming for your own gear, party up with friends to get coins and playing the market. Its sad so many ppl prefer to buy things via USD then rather farm them. The statisfaction off farming my own gear is wat more important then being babashopped by USD.

Oh well, the lame reason of: I have no time to farm justifies it all I guess ...

the game itself force you to spenda lot of usd so why you bothered when people babashop their characters?

Xamxerah

So it's uncool to buy using USD from a fellow player but it's ok to buy 4.5k KC, get scrolls, merch them and then buy for igc?
    I don't see a difference there. Both would be, in the end, buying their items with USD.
    Then we'd all need 20 accounts to hold the cash we'd make by only merching our items, plus you'd have to make 10 trades for the items u want to buy.
    Never bought using USD, but would, and in fact I might soon, and I'd b ok with anyone else doing it, as long as it isnt the only thing u do in ko ... I mean, buy some, ok, but not all ... I do respect anyone deserving respect, but not those buying 2 sets of armor, 10 uniques and 4 weapons in a day.
    As with most other things in life, it's about balance.
    Plus there's ppl playing ko for almost 4 years ... how u expect the guy that started last month to be competitive? Go for it, buy some of the gear u need so u can have the fun u installed the game for.
    Again, what's the ppl quitting ko supposed to do? Gýft everything they got? I say get filthy rich before u quit, and that means u gonna need buyers, so ... But I'll repeat myself: it's about balance.

Banned

This topic will change nothing... in the end if a player who babashops has enough skill... ppl will simply look past the babashopping and say GG. U will of course have the haters who say, "pff just babashopped". But haters always look for something to say bout someone skilled.

OLD1953

K2 let the game grow into an anarchy, and that is what is responsible for all the babashopping. Moreover, K2 ENCOURAGES babashopping and scroll selling.

Just yesterday they had a coin increase event that ended just as it hit evening in the US, prime time for US players. If that isn't encouraging the US players to sell scrolls to the non US players for the coins they need, just how would they encourage such?

K2 makes no move whatsoever to stop babashopping, of all the reasons for banning players, I have NEVER heard USD sales given as a reason.

That's the culture of this game, make of it what you will.

So it's uncool to buy using USD from a fellow player but it's ok to buy 4.5k KC, get scrolls, merch them and then buy for igc?
    I don't see a difference there. Both would be, in the end, buying their items with USD.
    Then we'd all need 20 accounts to hold the cash we'd make by only merching our items, plus you'd have to make 10 trades for the items u want to buy.
    Never bought using USD, but would, and in fact I might soon, and I'd b ok with anyone else doing it, as long as it isnt the only thing u do in ko ... I mean, buy some, ok, but not all ... I do respect anyone deserving respect, but not those buying 2 sets of armor, 10 uniques and 4 weapons in a day.
    As with most other things in life, it's about balance.
    Plus there's ppl playing ko for almost 4 years ... how u expect the guy that started last month to be competitive? Go for it, buy some of the gear u need so u can have the fun u installed the game for.
    Again, what's the ppl quitting ko supposed to do? Gýft everything they got? I say get filthy rich before u quit, and that means u gonna need buyers, so ... But I'll repeat myself: it's about balance.[/b]
    We're not talking about selling a trina and buying a cleaver +8, dis is more like shard +8 and similar, geez.

This topic will change nothing... in the end if a player who babashops has enough skill... ppl will simply look past the babashopping and say GG. U will of course have the haters who say, "pff just babashopped". But haters always look for something to say bout someone skilled.[/b]
    Never seen anything like that, what I have seen though is people buying koxp chars and gears, beating alot of people in 1vs1 and think KO is theirs.

Xamxerah

We're not talking about selling a trina and buying a cleaver +8, dis is more like shard +8 and similar, geez.[/b]
    I know, my point was buy 4500kc, sell scrolls, buy 4500kc, sell scrolls .... til u have enough igc. It's still babashopping, only it's K2 getting fat, and then how would we make trades with that igc only.
    GL buying a shard8 with igc.
    Anyway I'm not fighting over this. If u get ur gear with USD, then lucky u, my respect will not b based on ur gear, no matter how u got it.

FlippinSweeT

The point is

1) Buying items straight up for real money is against ToS
    2) Buying PUS items and selling them ingame to get ingame items isn't against ToS

MillionVoices

I know, my point was buy 4500kc, sell scrolls, buy 4500kc, sell scrolls .... til u have enough igc.[/b]
    thats even more pathetic then buying items.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast