Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

153 48.88%
  • No

160 51.12%
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead

This is a discussion on Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Or maybe, just maybe, they enjoy playing the game to just PK, or like to exp in the best gear ...
Page: 8

Or maybe, just maybe, they enjoy playing the game to just PK, or like to exp in the best gear to make leveling the fastest, or like to spend money on the items to farm MORE of them to make their money back and more.

Or maybe, just maybe, they view time=money, and when at work making 20$ an hour, they pull extra shifts and spend 20$ on 100m that would take far more than an hour to farm in KO, thus saving precious moments of their live that would otherwise be spent doing something they don't enjoy in a game, that they found their own little solution for.

Or maybe, just maybe, it's none of your damn business why they buy with USD, it makes them no more pathetic than anybody else.

P.S. I've NEVER spent my own hard earned money on Knight Online. I sold game accounts from other games into a paypal account, which funded every KC, every Gold prem...sold Knight Online accounts and still have plenty of money stored in that paypal of money I deem as money I did no work for, so it's my "I can spend this online and not feel bad" money.

But people spending their own money, is their own choice...and they should lose no respect for doing it.

If they are a noob spending money for godly gear, they will still be a noob, thus having no real respect in the first place.

The gear doesn't make the player.

Get it?[/b]
    Or maybe they are too adicted to it and even when they are low with cash they still buy items :P :lol: jk lol
    Farming FTW !

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

IDK why i even post questions here, because everone's ability to comprehend is terrbile and that anology about buying cars is the worst thing I ever heard. I coudve got the same close minded posts from a wall.

I didnt ask anyone fucking opinion about spending money, this has nothing to do with "ways ppl spend their $$"

The fact still remians that weak players who suck at gaming usually spend Money to buy items in games.

That expalins why their are so many unskilled players who have high lvl and nice gear. Its cause they dont know wtf they are doing .

Dont play the game, if you not goona play the way its meant to be played. Im not even goona bother mentioning how its a waste of $$ because its not

what im talking about. Im talking about BUYING items cause you suck too much to get them yourself. I gurannete the next post will still be somethnig

like "they can do whatever they want with their $$". I dont give A FUCK about it either. Its their $$ yea let them do what they want, but my opinion of

people who buy items isnt a HIGH ONE. Thats all i was asking. Your Opinion , not the ways they can spedn thier $$. So lets get this straight. This post

has nothing to do with BEing able to afford anything.[/b]
    One day.

By the way, Gondon, if you want to make a post with a poll, it's usually nice to be objective rather than ask the question with an opinion already in mind, and bash everyone who doesn't agree with you, even though it's a poll.

Boyce

im glad people babashop, because i like to sell pixel items for usd

Cadence96

Sometimes is better to pay for food than to waste the time cooking it. And preferably if it is for a pizza.

Does buying food mean that somebody doesn't have the skills to cook it? No.

Sometimes is better to pay for food than to waste the time cooking it. And preferably if it is for a pizza.

Does buying food mean that somebody doesn't have the skills to cook it? No.[/b]
    sometimes its better to starve than to eat shit

Cadence96

sometimes its better to starve than to eat shit[/b]
    Yeah, that's why there are restaurants and delivery, when there is no food at hand.

Yeah, that's why there are restaurants and delivery, when there is no food at hand.[/b]
    i'm guessing you missed the correlation there.

sometimes its better to starve than to eat shit[/b]
    witty retort theif :angry:

Off topic a little, but still has some relevance. Why do you think the way people view babashoppers has changed so much? i remember ko/ke anyone who babashopped was practically shamed. Or at least thats the impression i got. Either way i say get over it cause its not gonna stop anytime soon :lol:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

If peoples only arguments are it's against the TOS, then i'd like to see every under 18 year old who is on these forums HONESTLY say whether they got their parents to make their account for them, as is required in the TOS.

And in response to Painf00l - I think the biggest change came when duping was so out of hand that there was absolutely no way to buy good items in game any more, because IGC was worthless. So people would start to use USD simply to be able to trade the good items in game.

Since when has being able to win many 1 v 1s made u the best player in a server though ?

all bout pk style, 1v1 just a aspect of the big pk picture.[/b]

Nor did I say anything else..

TaDaaa

Need to alter the poll.

I have no opinion on them. I dont think I gain or lose respect for them.

ZeIda

Let ppl do whatever they wish with their money for all I care! I just think its stupid when ppl are buying like +3 uniques and +10`s :S
    Its kinda funny though how this topic saying its weak to buy items for usd is comming from a koxper :lol:

Banned

What is your opnion on all these people who spend $$ in KO, just to have an advantage.

Iv always though thats its pretty weak, buying items to make urself better. Its like somethnig that you cant accomplish yourself so you go out and buy items for USD just to get ahead of other people. Part of the game is th fun of hunting bosses and earning the items, like somethnig you worked hard for. Buying items to get ahead is just weak. Ya DIG!1[/b]
    stop being so insecure...worry about yourself and not what others do

well here is how it is.....million so when you go on a job interview will you get the 1st business suit you see out of a garbage can or will you go buy a nice suit to get the job you want over someone else

will you go to a community college or try to get into a ivy league college if you can cause you worked your ass off to make the money or your parents did

respect is not gained buy items nor is gained by farming them....respect is gained through a mans (or womans) actions in life, how he portrays himself to others, and if he treats others with respect

measure somone by there deeds

by the show of the this poll you lack alot of what i just mentioned above
    Need to alter the poll.

I have no opinion on them. I dont think I gain or lose respect for them.[/b]
    +1 that would be the poll most would pick

tommyleonghk

stop being so insecure...worry about yourself and not what others do

well here is how it is.....million so when you go on a job interview will you get the 1st business suit you see out of a garbage can or will you go buy a nice suit to get the job you want over someone else

will you go to a community college or try to get into a ivy league college if you can cause you worked your ass off to make the money or your parents did

respect is not gained buy items nor is gained by farming them....respect is gained through a mans (or womans) actions in life, how he portrays himself to others, and if he treats others with respect

measure somone by there deeds

by the show of the this poll you lack alot of what i just mentioned above

+1 that would be the poll most would pick[/b]
    +1

babashop = no respect? lol? :blink:

i dont get the connection there

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast