Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

153 48.88%
  • No

160 51.12%
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead

This is a discussion on Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; S> Giga +8 2h LR WU only...
Page: 9

S> Giga +8 2h LR

WU only

ong

this topic is pointless

and the question for the poll is stupid
    same goes for the person that made this poll

a poll that would actually make sense would be like

"do you respect gondon?"

yes ||||||||||||
    no |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    who the fuck is gondon? |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||

something like that

Banned

lol ong

Jacoli

Its there money, they spend it the way they want to, respect there choice and don't be a loser. If you dont then just whine with the other boys and show us how you can cry.

Banned

buying dupe method and KOXP with $$$, PM ME for prices. its my time and money i would like to use it however i want.

ong

buying dupe method and KOXP with $$$, PM ME for prices. its my time and money i would like to use it however i want.[/b]
    yea dude go for it...
    i wouldnt give a shit cuz its none of my business of how u spend ur damn money

you would prob end up being banned or
    u would prob end up losing money cuz those things r prob loaded with shit that would fuck ur pc
    but then again i wouldnt know never tried to use those

Gondy

buying dupe method and KOXP with $$$, PM ME for prices. its my time and money i would like to use it however i want.[/b]
    +1

ahah nicely said.

But People are goona say but KOXP is wrong blah blah. And buying items is not blah blah.

Just like their fucking bible, they only follow the rules they like, since when the fuck do you get to choose which parts to beilve or not beilve.

Yea Bible says, Beat Slaves.

Law says No slaves.

I thought God is above the law, for you retards. So its ok for all of you to go purchase slaves and beat them.

515saint

Wink

Who cares really? Is it any of anyones business if someones got better items than you? lol its a "GAME" its not real, if your neighbor go buys a brand new car and you still got a beater but you got a better job are you not gonna respect him or her? Are you gonna be disrespectful towards them because they have something better than you?

DONT HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME

Most of you guys/girls are on here are haters. Its a video-game quit your bitching and Grow up :wub:[/b]

wow, i would like to subscribe to your newsletter !

this pritty much sums it up, cept i wanted to say if you have premium your paying for the game any way, kc is real money ! make no mistake it is. So if u ever used kc to buy scrolls i dont see how this is ne different then buying other items with usd, the only real difference is witch one k2 sez is ok.

Banned

+1

ahah nicely said.

But People are goona say but KOXP is wrong blah blah. And buying items is not blah blah.

Just like their fucking bible, they only follow the rules they like, since when the fuck do you get to choose which parts to beilve or not beilve.

Yea Bible says, Beat Slaves.

Law says No slaves.

I thought God is above the law, for you retards. So its ok for all of you to go purchase slaves and beat them.[/b]
    WTF are you talking about? Buying items for usd=bible=slaves? I don't get your point here. :unsure:

Banned Senior Member

lol he meant religions and stuff in the bible it says hate the gays to, so he meant that its the same stuff lol.. or sumfin

Damn stop whining for fucks sake, everyone here will break the tos and sell their items for usd when they quit. Maybe 3% will gýft their items to friends/clan but the majority won't.

To all ppl saying if you buy KC and Prem K2 might get more gm's and so on, what good will that do us? Will we get to see some more of the big cheaters banned? no it will still be the nonames. Will we get better features in the game? no we won't, I'm still waiting for all those special zones that comes with premium. And last but not least so K2 gets more GM's, will we get rollbacks when we get hacked cuz they have more GM's? nope we won't it will still be the same shit it's been since towards the end of original KO.

Just fucking lock this topic and stop the whining!

MillionVoices

only noobs buy items for USD

cause they suck in all mmos.

Banned

only noobs buy items for USD

cause they suck in all mmos.[/b]
    and only losers in real life flame noobs in a game

hey gondon stop critising the "noobs" who keep owning you on manes and......................

Banned

I've bought a couple of things for usd, and ask anyone that has played with or against me. I don't suck and I'm no noob. Generally speaking, yes alot of people who buy accounts for usd are noobs that have absolutely no skill, but not all. Some people (like me) switched servers and didn't want to start at level 1 again.

MillionVoices

and only losers in real life flame noobs in a game [/b]
    So you do infact admit, they're noobs.

Thank you. Now dont go and change your words or ill be forced to call you a hypocrite.

P.S im far from a loser as i have a bitch sucking my dick as I write this post <3 the computer lab in the uni .

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast