Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

OPTIMUSPRIME FOR KING ON CARNAC WEST

This is a discussion on OPTIMUSPRIME FOR KING ON CARNAC WEST within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just wanted to address the future election coming up for the next Human King of Carnac West. I am ...
Page: 1

I just wanted to address the future election coming up for the next Human King of Carnac West. I am tired of having Kings who do nothing, speak only one language and basically rob the treasury while not doing a thing for the players that voted for them! I have a suggestion...don't just vote for anyone to fill the spot, but vote for someone who you KNOW has been active, helps, respected and legit. I say that person is OptimusPrime of Kodiak... He and his clan worked hard, legitimately and diligently to get their clan where they are now. They have never cheated or scammed anyone nor will you ever see it happen. Opti cares about his clan and the game. The current King from the Hawk clan is worthless...Furiat....how many events have you seen? contests? ANYTHING??? Zilch, nada, nix, none... Watch the treasury constantly being drained and used for their own benefit. I happen to know Opti NEVER takes a drop from bosses, or anything and always gives to his clan. Whether a ROL, ROC, ROM or even the most simple PP or EP...all to the clan. He is not selfish and helps even the new beginner. So please vote smart this time....VOTE OPTIMUSPRIME for KING OF EL MORAD! its time for a GOOD change and king....dont u agree?

Hey cutie Senior Member

for real, this dude is a real nice mature guy and is one of the best clan leaders ever, he organized shit, makes partys, takes charge and is getting his clan to the top!
    he is the best and primeest candiate for king, big props to him

for real, this dude is a real nice mature guy and is one of the best clan leaders ever, he organized shit, makes partys, takes charge and is getting his clan to the top!
    he is the best and primeest candiate for king, big props to him[/b]
    Sorry sir, but i do say grim is the best leader so far i have ever seen

i play in undez,AFK,4FK,KODIAK but still grim owns teh shit

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

optimus got my vote but he doesnt get it because hes leader of my ally clan. he get it for being a good person to be king. i like the way he plays and i am sure he got a few funny ideas for events and i think we will get an activ king for wars too

niggawhat

dont know him at all but i always see commanders giving orders to tp on him for blessing and what not so it seems like he is a good guy. so im fine with voting =)

If you heard his voice you'd vote for him! Seriously the guy is a beast.
    Opti for king!

nice story
    i vote for him i guess

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Sorry sir, but i do say grim is the best leader so far i have ever seen
    i play in undez,AFK,4FK,KODIAK but still grim owns teh shit[/b]
    lol its just cause im naturally gg
    i was born with it :P

but na opti has my vote

Banned

OPti is a seriously Great guy. He's organized, mature, and a generally nice guy. I'd vote him for king any day.

Im Devin from Carnac West

and I approve of this message:

OptimusPrime for King of ElMorad

shampoo

real original devin. realllllll original.

lawl, good luck

Im Devin from Carnac West

and I approve of this message:

OptimusPrime for King of ElMorad[/b]
    rofl

id say give opti a shot. he couldnt be any worse than some of the previous human kings. and hes been around from the beginning and i havent heard anything bad about him.

Banned

rofl
    id say give opti a shot. he couldnt be any worse than some of the previous human kings. and hes been around from the beginning and i havent heard anything bad about him.[/b]

you are right there. truthfully, there is nothing bad to say about this guy. he's an actual good fuckin guy. he's actually the kind of person that would help a noob that randomly pmed him, not just close the pm like most of us do.

Makeitrain

if u heard this guy talk you would vote for him.

Good guy, got my vote.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast