Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

amazing/unusual response frm k2

This is a discussion on amazing/unusual response frm k2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so as posted by me b4 either my acc got screwd or hacked so i sent in a ticket frm ...
Page: 1

so as posted by me b4 either my acc got screwd or hacked
    so i sent in a ticket frm another acc
    and they askd me to send it the payment details to prove i m the real owner
    so i sent in the details of the last couple of purchases
    nd got the same regular thank you for send in partial details but we need details of all purchases bla bla. so i kinda gathered all the details and sent in a ticket with all account info + all payment details

and unusally i got a reply within in 5 mins verifying tht those details r correct and askin me to choose new passwd/ secret anser. i sent tht in nd had my account bak in like 5 minz of tht

so basically i got bak a hacked/screwd acc bak within less than FIFTEEN MINUTES of submittin all acc info+ payment detals

i m still unsure wt happend with the acc though, did it get hacked or just bugged
    coz my clannies saw it online nd it had quit clan
    but then nothing frm my inn ws taken including coins
    and the char ws at same lvl and %
    also dint hve n e np gain/loss
    so still unsure wt happend with acc

but hey i got my acc bak at same lvl nd with all my items and coins within 15 mins of submittin all info

how often does tht happen?

thx to all who guided me through this

5DollahSuckySucky

a miracle.

stevouk

I think Tez has kicked there asses into gear :P

I think Tez has kicked there asses into gear :P[/b]
    :lol:

PoweRTugA

first of all, that was a miracle ^^
    Could be just an "hacker" or a "script kid" prooving himself that what he can do, like a self test and ur account was the choosen one :P , then he "hacked" quited the clan just for fun and leave the account like it was.

well if some 1 ws just testing his hackin skills with my acc then i m pretty sure his target is a to get a gm account h34r:

Banned

btw good job explaining a good scamming technique. Someone could just sell there account and get it right back with this method

well here is my tip for ppl who buy char frm other ppl specially high lvl tht costs alot of money

1. ask the person to provide 4 last digit of his cc or the click and buy id he made to use purchases
    2. when u get the pass log into website and verify if thts correct
    it shows the last 4 digits of cc in billing hitsory if u used ur cc directly
    for click and buy theres really no way to verify or may b just i dont noe

3. this 1z really imp. make sure the char hasnt exceeded purchase limits. login immediatly and if its not prem then buy prem or buy some amount of knight cash ( so that the previous owner will b missing payment details)
    4. submit a cs ticket to get ur secret anser changed

as more nd more time passes, the trading/selling of accs/items is become highly riskful.
    so either u shud b very very careful or just do those kinda trades with ur frends/trusted ppl only

kosdragon

Well you are the second one i heard that got so fast answers so i guess something is going wrong with k2. Maybe they decided it's time they run the game the way they are supposed to

ILIKEPIE

Wow, I had an old account that i had forgot my pw too. After seeing this topic yesterday, i sent a cs ticket in, trying to get it changed too. Well i didnt expect a fast reply, but they responded in like 5-6 minutes. I finally sent information in and they had everything sorted out in like 5 mins. maybe they are changing...Im just happy i got my lv 66 back XD

gratz

LIES. i bet amock is a gm. shame on you.

by any chance are you from ares? and are lucy? I really hope so.

wrong amock asking cs to change ur sq will jus make it easiar for a previous owner to scam it back best to speak ingame to a gm or phone k2 for getting sq change there is also a turk who charge 20 dollars if u give last 4 digits of cc / click & buy first used on account / earliast

Banned

made me feel good :x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast