Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Orc side NP holders

This is a discussion on Orc side NP holders within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just a question for the orc side players as I do not pay much attention to your side other than ...
Page: 1

Richard_II

Just a question for the orc side players as I do not pay much attention to your side other than when I am trying to kill you in cz. :P

KilledBy and KB have a combined np of 56,678,195 as of today, so do they have all/most of the np holder symbols on your side?

With 31m and 25m np and 36 members in each clan at most I would imagine there must be a bunch of high np holders in clan anyway.

Banned Senior Member

with 31m np, their average NP per clan member is around 900k or so... so ya pretty much all 36 of their main clan members have a top 50 symbol, plus the odd one from the secondary

Banned

kinda odd how all top 60 players with symbols are in one clan

so the other 40 are on human side i guess

Banned Senior Member

It's per nation Tez.... 50 orc and 50 humans not 100 overall. You can be rank 11 on human side but rank 30ish on Karus side with the same NP total

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I think thestr0m is top np holder on karus.. He has about 2,5m np oO

Havvk

that happen cuz u sell ur chars to turks and after u guys complain why the fuk they have those nps...in the last 3 days ive seen KilledBy and KB members with chars that belonged to GG...

TaDaaa

that happen cuz u sell ur chars to turks and after u guys complain why the fuk they have those nps...in the last 3 days ive seen KilledBy and KB members with chars that belonged to GG...[/b]

Preach on brotha, we do all the work, they take all the credit. Stop selling your characters to turks!

Aba

thestr0m is the top np holder period, not just at karus side.

Banned

that happen cuz u sell ur chars to turks and after u guys complain why the fuk they have those nps...in the last 3 days ive seen KilledBy and KB members with chars that belonged to GG...[/b]
    i have never sold shit to a turk and never will....everything i have ever sold has only been to a english speaking person from outside turkey

i will never sell to a turk just cause they dont need to be better then my non turk friends

i agree with the "dont sell to turks" but gg players are greedy for money when they sell there chars and quite...they could care less cause all they see is the green :lol:

Banned

how about, dont sell anything for USD at all?

in a fair game, you deserve what you earn.

Aba

Quite honestly your opinion doesn't matter Kennie. People USD, get over it. Why not make money in a game that for sucks A LOT of time out of a person who is serious about it? That's like asking business owners to Return the money to their satisfied customers, or in that case, asking someone who is serious about a sport not to buy nice things for practice, competitions, etc.

Banned

Quite honestly your opinion doesn't matter Kennie. People USD, get over it. Why not make money in a game that for sucks A LOT of time out of a person who is serious about it? That's like asking business owners to Return the money to their satisfied customers, or in that case, asking someone who is serious about a sport not to buy nice things for practice, competitions, etc.[/b]
    the guy buying my rol or char might have earned it...here is how

he farms for items or gbs...then sells them...he uses that money to get his items....thats just laundering....that is earning it though

learn the differance please before you make a blanket statement like you did

if you want to say someone "bought it" you can say that about aba but not me :wub:

also aba has now earned it

what is the definition of "earn" in each persons eyes

even the guy who just straight buys it....has earned it...unless he robbed someone for the money to buy things...he worked his ass off at work to pay for his rol

abas grandpap earned his pension for aba so he could buy aba things for sitting his lap all the time...whats wrong with that :blink:

I'm going to have to agree with Kennie this time. There are some people who buy one or two items here and there, and I don't mind that, but then there are people like MonsterKyll who put all the money their parents give them into the game, and are proud that they don't have any skill and bought all their items. btw do you still play Kennie? I haven't seen you in game or on the forums much.

Banned

whats the purpose of an MMORPG game? you are cheaters, its against their TOS to deal with USD. therefore you're as much of a cheater as that guy in the abyss whos macro'ing for money.

dont compare a sport to an online game. in sports equiptments are neccesary for protection, KO just need a working computer.
    -------------------------------------------
    yes i still play, i only pk at night to avoid the turks and the overcrowded world of knight online. i spend most of my time with my clan.

I'm going to have to agree with Kennie this time. There are some people who buy one or two items here and there, and I don't mind that, but then there are people like MonsterKyll who put all the money their parents give them into the game, and are proud that they don't have any skill and bought all their items. btw do you still play Kennie? I haven't seen you in game or on the forums much.[/b]
    it doesn't take skill to kill bosses for items :P

instead of working in-game spending hours farming, they work outside the game.

ok this thread is confusing me too much i was gona post someting else but i dont know aht im tlkn about

edit: there are alot of jelous peoplee here.. spend time working in-game for good items, or go out and get a job and work for ur items that way..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast