Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Orc side NP holders

This is a discussion on Orc side NP holders within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You guys are going WAAAAAY off topic, my post was a simple observation of the np held my KilledBy and ...
Page: 2

Richard_II

You guys are going WAAAAAY off topic, my post was a simple observation of the np held my KilledBy and KB, whether earned themselves or if they have purchased old gg char's is irrelevent to this post; and a question to those who are on the orc side if it is in fact true that most of the orc np symbol holders are members of either one of these clans.

My observation of their rank and np is if they have aquired their np through legitimate means, that it is quite an accomplishment for their clans. And more importantly, we as humans need to start killing more orcs. :P

P.S. I started this topic with a notice to not flame, so let's keep it that way, thank you.

HsK

For me start a 900M nps bought char and rise it to 1.7 near 1.8 M, leveled char 7 levels.

I earned it ?
    You can judge me

PlayerofRogueC0la

You guys are going WAAAAAY off topic, my post was a simple observation of the np held my KilledBy and KB, whether earned themselves or if they have purchased old gg char's is irrelevent to this post; and a question to those who are on the orc side if it is in fact true that most of the orc np symbol holders are members of either one of these clans.

My observation of their rank and np is if they have aquired their np through legitimate means, that it is quite an accomplishment for their clans. And more importantly, we as humans need to start killing more orcs. :P

P.S. I started this topic with a notice to not flame, so let's keep it that way, thank you. [/b]
    yea there going off topic but HSK you earnd it

noone

how many years does ares has? 3?

i thought some1 would have like 4M nps by now

Richard_II

Oops, sorry, I did not clarify in my first post that I was discussing Diez

But, yes, Ares is older than Diez and will have more np than us; although we are developing grey hair in gaming year's too now :P

kibal

it doesn't take skill to kill bosses for items :P

instead of working in-game spending hours farming, they work outside the game.
    ok this thread is confusing me too much i was gona post someting else but i dont know aht im tlkn about

edit: there are alot of jelous peoplee here.. spend time working in-game for good items, or go out and get a job and work for ur items that way..[/b]
    Rofl i have a job already and ill never use USD 4 buy a KO item u can be sure .

Banned

Rofl i have a job already and ill never use USD 4 buy a KO item u can be sure .[/b]
    so now ur making excuses as to why u suck so bad :lol:

j/k :P

its whoevers money, whoevers life, whoever choice to do what they want....leave them alone and get out of there business

Banned

sorry for changing the topic.

according to you guys, its ok to use USD for this game because:
    1. they work outside/have a job.
    2. they dont have time to farm.
    3. its their life, they can do whatever they want.

lets apply that to the generalization of the turkish cheaters.
    1. im sure they work to support their family.
    2. living in 3rd world country, they definitely dont have the time to farm.
    3. its their life, if they decide to cheat in a game its not our business.

therefore according to your own opinion, macro'ers arent cheaters, duper arent cheaters. they are just ppl with busy lives just like those ppl who use USD and we shouldnt care about them cheating because its their life.

Turkye goes to this: Newly Industrialized Countries

There for the grace of:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkey#Economy

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

sorry for changing the topic.
    according to you guys, its ok to use USD for this game because:
    1. they work outside/have a job.
    2. they dont have time to farm.
    3. its their life, they can do whatever they want.

lets apply that to the generalization of the turkish cheaters.
    1. im sure they work to support their family.
    2. living in 3rd world country, they definitely dont have the time to farm.
    3. its their life, if they decide to cheat in a game its not our business.

therefore according to your own opinion, macro'ers arent cheaters, duper arent cheaters. they are just ppl with busy lives just like those ppl who use USD and we shouldnt care about them cheating because its their life.[/b]
    The previous writer "Kennie" makes an incongruous and extraordinarily irrational argument concerning comparisons, as the incompetent thinker clearly denotes that those who don't "use USD" are cheaters. Whether or not that was your conclusion, the writer's diction clearly denotes such a tone. However, it is clear that the contradiction to the argument lies in motive, as well as fairness. Let's take this into perspective.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE ITEMS APPLIES TO ANY PLAYER.

I
    1. Work to support myself
    2. Don't have time to farm
    3. It's my life, so I do what I want

You
    1. Probably do some kind of work (school = work)
    2. Don't have time to farm (but you do anyway)
    3. It's your life

Define "time". I don't have "time" to farm, but I put aside other things to farm. It is with the CHANGE of time that we can find things to do. Time is infinitely divisible, and therefore it is in constant flight. What is time? Can we define it? Yes, we can. Time is change. I set aside the change of time to find time to farm. If you don't, that's your problem. If USD-ers don't, that's their problem.

Now, let's define the motive of cheaters.
    They move to have fun, right? Each person's definition of "fun" is different, and in their eyes, being "ultimate" is fun. So, what is the difference?
    USD'd items require the use of farming. Cheating does not. Cheating requires the use of SQL injections and/or bugging, to create an unfair environment.
    The fact is, real USDers buy items that have been legitly farmed before. Cheaters, usually, do not.

That is where the line is defined.
    That is where the line has always been defined.
    That is where the line always will be defined.

End of story.

English pls. :lol:

whats the purpose of an MMORPG game? you are cheaters, its against their TOS to deal with USD. therefore you're as much of a cheater as that guy in the abyss whos macro'ing for money.

dont compare a sport to an online game. in sports equiptments are neccesary for protection, KO just need a working computer.[/b]

i guess few guys just got pwned.
    but.. if i had a CC.. god aware the babasellers from me
    <3 parents too :P

Banned

"legitly farm", unless you were there when the boss drop that unique, i dont know how would you know if an item is legit or not. unless you&#39;re the one who upgrade that item from +1 to +8 i dont know how would you know if an item is legit or not. most of the items have been pass through to too many players for any1 who are looking to buy items with USD to know if its legit or not. for example, look at the FT and Bifrost items.

define "unfair enviroment". dont you think its unfair for a guy who play for a month got beaten by a guy who have play for 2 days but found out about ko4life market section? its sad to see all the USD posts on the forum.

a lot of people have said they miss the old KO, in old KO ppl farm their items and lvl their char by themself. thats the fun time. now, its depressing to hear some ppl say you cant play without babashopping or cheating. USD trading contributed to the downfall of fun in KO as much as the duping and macro&#39;ing.

Banned

"legitly farm", unless you were there when the boss drop that unique, i dont know how would you know if an item is legit or not. unless you&#39;re the one who upgrade that item from +1 to +8 i dont know how would you know if an item is legit or not. most of the items have been pass through to too many players for any1 who are looking to buy items with USD to know if its legit or not. for example, look at the FT and Bifrost items.

define "unfair enviroment". dont you think its unfair for a guy who play for a month got beaten by a guy who have play for 2 days but found out about ko4life market section? its sad to see all the USD posts on the forum.

a lot of people have said they miss the old KO, in old KO ppl farm their items and lvl their char by themself. thats the fun time. now, its depressing to hear some ppl say you cant play without babashopping or cheating. USD trading contributed to the downfall of fun in KO as much as the duping and macro&#39;ing.[/b]
    kennie ffs stfu and do what u want its your fucking life

your nobody to tell someone else if they can or can not use there money for what they want....its not cheating just cause you say it so....also the tos that k2 puts out is not legal and its worthless.....the reason why is they themselves dont follow there own tos so therefor its null and void

if u want to say babashoping with usd is wrong fine....u can do that....but dont call anyone cheaters because they choose to do what they want with there money

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

a lot of people have said they miss the old KO, in old KO ppl farm their items and lvl their char by themself. thats the fun time. now, its depressing to hear some ppl say you cant play without babashopping or cheating. USD trading contributed to the downfall of fun in KO as much as the duping and macro&#39;ing.[/b]
    Define unfair enivronment? Sure.

Unfair environment: a setting where advantage is given to people whereas this advantage is not applied to other players.

Sure, USD may be illegal, but define illegal. It is relative, and subjective; what is illegal in one&#39;s eyes may not be illegal in another&#39;s eyes. We can&#39;t define what the law is, as even though K2 may set them, it is only the enforcement and the PERSEPCTIVE of who enforces the rules that matter.

USD has always been around and has been accepted, and in the perspective for the community, it&#39;s fine.
    In the perspective of K2, it has been relatively loose.
    Cheating, in the perspective of K2, has been addressed many times, and though they may not enforce it, they have already plainly stated their perspective, which is not implicit, but rather direct.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast