Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Orc side NP holders

This is a discussion on Orc side NP holders within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; to tez: you're nobody to tell any macro'ers to do with their time, right? if they like to spend their ...
Page: 3

Banned

to tez: you're nobody to tell any macro'ers to do with their time, right? if they like to spend their time afk from computers using 3rd party programs to lvl its ok, right? if you're saying TOS is null, then macro'ing isnt cheating, then there are no cheaters.

to lutz: you're also nullifying the TOS, therefore there arent any cheaters because there is no rules for any1 to break.

what im using is simply the socratic method, asking series of questions stating the flaws in your statement. it is a quide for you to come to the conclusion of your own answer.

Richard_II

Guys, it was quite rude to hijack my topic.

Lutz please lock this thread as I am tired of reading all these posts that are unrelated my my original topic.

Havvk

Lutz please lock this thread as I am tired of reading all these posts that are unrelated my my original topic.[/b]
    Sorry Richard maybe it was me but my point was that they have the most np cuz they bought them,not all but must of them
    buy chars with nps with the money they got "farming" bosses or babashoping who knows...

and about having right to buy item or earn it i disagree,is taking advantage to get items instead of farming them.

I personally bought just 1 item : WE for 60 usd which after some trades became my lovely rappy +8...
    after that ive just bought premmy for play and farmed/upgraded all my items.... for ppl who babashop items and chars so they can own in cz ( and 90% will say they have skills and bla bla bla) i dont mind 1 v 1 them cuz ive owned them with my items,which took me 1 year to get and im proud of that and thats what i love about this game,everytime i go cz and make a good job there makes me happy

is almost the same to 1 v 1 a duper than a hard babashoper..... but meh,this game has been going down everytime more :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

to tez: you're nobody to tell any macro'ers to do with their time, right? if they like to spend their time afk from computers using 3rd party programs to lvl its ok, right? if you're saying TOS is null, then macro'ing isnt cheating, then there are no cheaters.

to lutz: you're also nullifying the TOS, therefore there arent any cheaters because there is no rules for any1 to break.

what im using is simply the socratic method, asking series of questions stating the flaws in your statement. it is a quide for you to come to the conclusion of your own answer.[/b]
    Descartes > Socrates

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Lutz please lock this thread as I am tired of reading all these posts that are unrelated my my original topic.[/b]
    Fine :<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123