Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Orcs have any problems to day in cz exp diez?

This is a discussion on Orcs have any problems to day in cz exp diez? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

whassup

Default Orcs have any problems to day in cz exp diez?

PFK

not sure but those 3 partys of dks we kept raiding over and over till they stoppt xping mite of : and those mages at ew and that party at apostle :P hmm fun fun :

De_Piere

mm to the guys raiding at ews i got a question do you have a rogue waiting till we are at half lure done so we can't fight without the risk of getting exped or is just coincidence?

whassup

we are coming now

Probably they do.. i love ppl who raid ews.. The mage party could pretty much rape most raiding parties.. but the raiders love to wait for a lure, torment while luring, hit like pansies, and then run off and do it again.. not to mention raiders on scrolls + mages on buffs + mages not wanting to get exped. <3 noobs looking for np off expers.. a.q

PFK

if u dont like it go to esland noob

Lvl your own char okay men? Stop usding characters and being a dumbass :wub:

and im not complaining.. I bet your sorry ass pk party would get raped by a 3-4 man party that our 4 freaking members of Pandemic could have. Rofl okay noob? :P And who is lvl 72 almost 73 and over 5x more nps than you.. Suck a dick, your USDing didnt even get you shit :wub:

PFK

wtf i lvld this char from lvl 1 u fkn tool its called name change tosser btw <3 the np dont expect to be xping tonite

Rofl okay lil nub, have fun raiding exp all day since we KNOW your gay ass party cant fight in regular PK. Also, what char did u name change from, MrLeet? Or are u scared?

Btw i hvnt been exping, your the one who needs to be.. Or maybe get some skills as well. And i was talking about REAL raiding parties, not your sorry ass one :lol:

DragonFire

Originally posted by PFK
    wtf i lvld this char from lvl 1 u fkn tool its called name change tosser btw <3 the np dont expect to be xping tonite
    oh those are some fightin words right there.

PFK

yep u got it mrleet it was, if there was orc pkin they have either been owned already so i <3 ur ew party so much , wat u complaining about i saw u raiding dk the other day

Banned

Originally posted by Majix
    Probably they do.. i love ppl who raid ews.. The mage party could pretty much rape most raiding parties.. but the raiders love to wait for a lure, torment while luring, hit like pansies, and then run off and do it again.. not to mention raiders on scrolls + mages on buffs + mages not wanting to get exped. <3 noobs looking for np off expers.. a.q
    last time i checked magix i was on buffs most times and my parties raiding u other day were not noob and u got owned cause our party was just plain better........we didnt wait for u to pull or leave a rogue behind.....if u were in pull then oh well but if i remembered u were out a of pull many times and regrouped ur mages few times and still u all died

please dont say ALL raiding parties are noobs who did that...say most is fine

also we haven been owned by exp parties as well and we have even owned all 3 spots of dk at same time with only our 1 party.....its back and forth man....i personally dont think anyone is noob...its just a matter of "any given day at any moment" type of thing

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Majix
    last time i checked magix i was on buffs most times and my parties raiding u other day were not noob and u got owned cause our party was just plain better........we didnt wait for u to pull or leave a rogue behind.....if u were in pull then oh well but if i remembered u were out a of pull many times and regrouped ur mages few times and still u all died

please dont say ALL raiding parties are noobs who did that...say most is fine

also we haven been owned by exp parties as well and we have even owned all 3 spots of dk at same time with only our 1 party.....its back and forth man....i personally dont think anyone is noob...its just a matter of "any given day at any moment" type of thing[/b]
    h43r: :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by Majix
    Rofl okay lil nub, have fun raiding exp all day since we KNOW your gay ass party cant fight in regular PK. Also, what char did u name change from, MrLeet? Or are u scared?

Btw i hvnt been exping, your the one who needs to be.. Or maybe get some skills as well. *And i was talking about REAL raiding parties, not your sorry ass one *:lol:
    btw magix love u and all but pfk aka playingforkeeps would own u .....even with ur nice shit and his crap

go go go fight fight fight :lol:

:wub: Tez, but you tbh PlayingForKeeps needs to get off his pedistol, if hes gonna act pro for raiding exp, i guess its ur choice where uwanna pk, but dont act 1337 when you have duffers vs mages who are with a buffer that at best has malice..

Id assume your party would be plain better if you have full heals and duffs, when its hard enough to rebuff in normal settings, vs being tormented and having to re ac everyone.. If our priest malices one of u.. wtf are we gonna do? Hit you guys harder -_- Our sin might attack one of ya, but thats about it. im just saying in normal circumstances, it would be a better fight. You have to look at it as, your duffs affect each and everyone of us, while our priests malice (if he has it) does shit

But sorry for the generalization, it just gets old when Ayasodupya and all them raid 24/7, then we have PlayingforKeeps acting 1337 about raiding exp.

Btw still waiting for ur original name Playing.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast