Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Orcs have any problems to day in cz exp diez?

This is a discussion on Orcs have any problems to day in cz exp diez? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i told u wat it was, mrleet.. im not acting pro bout raiding u, im just sayin now use gettin ...
Page: 2

PFK

i told u wat it was, mrleet.. im not acting pro bout raiding u, im just sayin now use gettin taste o fur medacin and ur having a cry, ur the 1 that said i bought my char im just tellin u i didnt guess u took the advice and went to esland

Guess you didnt listen, since i said i wasnt EVEN XPING -_- ive been on d1 merching this whole time.. Pay attn next time. Now ive had my say, u've had urs.. Bye bye

oh and its Eslant

Banned

Originally posted by Majix
    :wub: *Tez, but you tbh PlayingForKeeps needs to get off his pedistol, if hes gonna act pro for raiding exp, i guess its ur choice where uwanna pk, but dont act 1337 when you have duffers vs mages who are with a buffer that at best has malice..

Id assume your party would be plain better if you have full heals and duffs, when its hard enough to rebuff in normal settings, vs being tormented and having to re ac everyone.. If our priest malices one of u.. wtf are we gonna do? Hit you guys harder -_- Our sin might attack one of ya, but thats about it. *im just saying in normal circumstances, it would be a better fight. *You have to look at it as, your duffs affect each and everyone of us, while our priests malice (if he has it) does shit *

But sorry for the generalization, it just gets old when Ayasodupya and all them raid 24/7, then we have PlayingforKeeps acting 1337 about raiding exp.

Btw still waiting for ur original name Playing.
    his name is playingforkeeps always has been and he is really a nub

he does have a big head but he knows he will get bitch slaped around by me

if he acts like this just post this and he will crawl back into his hole "tez owned u tormented and unscrolled and u had full buffs and he is lycaon build" i knocked him down a few notches after he smack talked to me. :wub: :wub: :wub:

still he is gg clannie who means well .... just has a big annoying mouth....

also if u were on vent with us when we pk u would see why and where he gets it.....he does a comentary play play of all his shit....with every level 60 paper mage and paper rogue his ego gets bigger and bigger...come sometime to listen....we all just crack up...few times we left him behind as he charged in to full dk mele party alone...rofl :lol: ...was funny as shit man

PFK

well excuse me that i dont memorise the fkn word how to spell ESLANT, why open ur stupid mouth if u dont even got nothin to do with this?

hehe its all jokes neways <3 tez

:wub:

majix, how's the dirt taste?

I wouldnt know.. moradon has stone roads.. woot for another ignorant peep . If youd BOTHER to read.. i said ive been in mora this whole time.. Get a life bro. I was just commneting on raiding in GENERAL, judging from what i have observed in the past. Oki gay? :wub:

Banned

i am pissing myself reading u to....i got to get u 2 on vent OMG so much laughs then

Banned

I wouldnt know.. moradon has stone roads.. woot for another ignorant peep . If youd BOTHER to read.. i said ive been in mora this whole time.. Get a life bro. I was just commneting on raiding in GENERAL, judging from what i have observed in the past. Oki gay? *:wub:
    chill niggas its all in good fun.....magix has even owned me before so dirt isnt bad actually it digests well to...just makes my shits look black :wacko:

Banned

I wouldnt know.. moradon has stone roads.. woot for another ignorant peep . If youd BOTHER to read.. i said ive been in mora this whole time.. Get a life bro. I was just commneting on raiding in GENERAL, judging from what i have observed in the past. Oki gay? *:wub:

nub :wub:

PFK

so does oki gay and talkin like a turk make u more inteligant? or how bout fixing my spelling errors? oky gay -_-

Banned

vent plys today in a few :wub:

Doc

LMAO we go around most of the time putting a stop to humans Exping in CZ, you guys are succesful at it for 1 day and you have to make a post bragging :S Just LOL

lol im surprised by the raid parties uk and ayasofia looks like a great pair there, o and i seen some authorities with them so are they giving u any of their rols 3 or teach the secrets of duping or w.e else they can do yet uk?

Banned

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    lol im surprised by the raid parties uk and ayasofia looks like a great pair there, o and i seen some authorities with them so are they giving u any of their rols 3 or anything yet uk?
    h43r: DICK :wub:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast