Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Orcs have any problems to day in cz exp diez?

This is a discussion on Orcs have any problems to day in cz exp diez? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing lol im surprised by the raid parties uk and ayasofia looks like a great pair there, ...
Page: 3

whassup

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    lol im surprised by the raid parties uk and ayasofia looks like a great pair there, o and i seen some authorities with them so are they giving u any of their rols 3 or anything yet uk?
    think you will find we were pk'ing most of the day killed all of ya, then we changed servers got bored but came back, then aysofia or wtf is called came to ks us

Banned

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    lol im surprised by the raid parties uk and ayasofia looks like a great pair there, o and i seen some authorities with them so are they giving u any of their rols 3 or teach the secrets of duping or w.e else they can do yet uk?
    wtf u talking about ....we dont party with authoriteis or aysofafags in general....there is 2 people from ayasofia that i party but they were in N_O before so i know them from them and i trying to get them to get out of that clan

as far as authorities never partied them....so get your facts straight please before u assume shit

other thing we dont nor do we care if u raid us or we raid u....cz is a pk zone not exp....i wont exp u intentionall but i will raid if we running that way....

also we all aready have all +3 and +4 rols jackass we didnt need theres :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheKingOfTheSwing
    lol im surprised by the raid parties uk and ayasofia looks like a great pair there, o and i seen some authorities with them so are they giving u any of their rols 3 or teach the secrets of duping or w.e else they can do yet uk?
    wtf u talking about ....we dont party with authoriteis or aysofafags in general....there is 2 people from ayasofia that i party but they were in N_O before so i know them from them and i trying to get them to get out of that clan

as far as authorities never partied them....so get your facts straight please before u assume shit

other thing humans didnt make this post an orc did nor do we care if u raid us or we raid u....cz is a pk zone not exp....i wont exp u intentionall but i will raid if we running that way....

also we all aready have all +3 and +4 rols jackass we didnt need theres :lol:[/b]

GýFT

Banned

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@

other thing humans didnt make this post an orc did nor do we care if u raid us or we raid u....cz is a pk zone not exp....i wont exp u intentionall but i will raid if we running that way....

GýFT[/b]
    hope u dont think i am serious h43r: :blink: :wacko:

PFK

hahahaha

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @

GýFT[/b]
    hope u dont think i am serious h43r: :blink: :wacko:[/b][/quote]

lol?..im not that fucking stupid...

Banned

my clan only parties clan most times....sometimes they party people they know like some orcs party or clan scammer.....does that make them bad people cause they made the mistake of being in bad clan...no it dont....but i will try to get them out of that clan

most times U_K parties with N_O or Carange pkers......only dudes from ayasofia i party is mostwanted and opps....again we do not party with others from aysofia for and for sure not from authorities clan and we wont

Banned

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    Originally posted by MagicWannaBe
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @

GýFT
    hope u dont think i am serious h43r: :blink: :wacko:[/b]

lol?..im not that fucking stupid...[/b][/quote]

just checking :lol: :P :wub:

ReiRei

Originally posted by Majix
    Lvl your own char okay men? Stop usding characters and being a dumbass *:wub:

and im not complaining.. I bet your sorry ass pk party would get raped by a 3-4 man party that our 4 freaking members of Pandemic could have. Rofl okay noob? :P And who is lvl 72 almost 73 and over 5x more nps than you.. Suck a dick, your USDing didnt even get you shit *:wub:

tell em sweetie!
    :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by ReiRei+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReiRei)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Majix
    Lvl your own char okay men? Stop usding characters and being a dumbass *:wub:

and im not complaining.. I bet your sorry ass pk party would get raped by a 3-4 man party that our 4 freaking members of Pandemic could have. Rofl okay noob? :P And who is lvl 72 almost 73 and over 5x more nps than you.. Suck a dick, your USDing didnt even get you shit *:wub:

tell em sweetie!
    :wub:[/b]
    magix is 72 now :blink: ....also what nps u have man

i know pfk is 72 and almost 200k np

as far as buying his char ....i dont think he did...he has had it since low level and leveled with his old clan and then us....we are leveling whores :wub:

im 72 at 50% and 650k nps. I should be ~75 at ~800k nps. But i got hacked and was out for 3 weeks, then i have had school, which was tying up a lot of my time and i rarely even logged on.. and Tennis, which tennis took about 25 hours or more of my time a week, but now its over so i can finnaly level again xD Time for 75 A.q h43r:

and :wub: rei

PFK

my hero

FatM4n

kids , I love how they argue over nothing :wub:

ill come to sweden and fight you fatty.. you better be glad they holdin' me back yo.. :blink:

FatM4n

You sure you reach that high :blink: :wub:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast