Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Orcs have any problems to day in cz exp diez?

This is a discussion on Orcs have any problems to day in cz exp diez? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i remember raiding an oblivion party solo. When in, killed some noob afk priest with the name of priestdro, then ...
Page: 6

TunaFishyMe

i remember raiding an oblivion party solo. When in, killed some noob afk priest with the name of priestdro, then died in the process . But i gained 14 np mwhahahha

PFK

lol i asw a bp called ismellcookies (mate on msn) at dks that day and i was on vent just screamin GET READY TO TP MY ASS OUT IM GETTIN THIS MOFO!! lol ran in there hit him and killd the wrong bp lol...i got tpd out on 54hp

Banned

Originally posted by Dro
    pff u do kinda camp it... when the 3 partys (carnage UK and NO or other clan, not sure) got together and decided to not let us exp, u niggas camped the back of ob for a good while. Took as a while to take u all but did, yet u keept coming not letting us exp.. twats xD

anyway, off to study
    just as i said and u confirmes it....we dont camp dks......we camped back of OB....thats not dk spot :lol: :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Socrates

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    we are leveling whores :wub:

... in eslant most of the time ^^ muha.

humans coming near dks? damn i feel sad not being on at that time,
    should have taken SS's and put them up above my bed where i put all my unique memorable moments

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i remember raiding an oblivion party solo. *When in, killed some noob afk priest with the name of priestdro, then died in the process . *But i gained 14 np mwhahahha
    i wasn't buffed, my dd cap wasn't on, and i was afk... plus was bp... fu

GlarFist

I remember when i see on my "z" #$%#$% DRO" how i move my hand from kbd to grab mouse to select next target manually. Please Dro, move left or right of my way :lol: :P ....
    Respect to Zike, Dro, InClaudeWeSux for they greatness at exp spots... Velere and JustBme too
    And TY for all camikaze sins attackin our priests, they are popcorns, if they starting to tank CS + +8 chits/def etc...

PFK i know who u are now after the war -_- I thought ur char was sold, didnt realize its still you and u ncsed :P Jajaja now i understand.

Banned

Originally posted by Socrates+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    we are leveling whores :wub:

... in eslant most of the time ^^ muha.

[/b]
    well i finally started coming out of eslant....leveling is shitty now and not even close to tolerable so i will pk more

ReiRei

Originally posted by Majix
    PFK i know who u are now after the war -_- I thought ur char was sold, didnt realize its still you and u ncsed :P Jajaja now i understand.
    Gillette I believe...

ReiRei

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    pff u do kinda camp it... when the 3 partys (carnage UK and NO or other clan, not sure) got together and decided to not let us exp, u niggas camped the back of ob for a good while. Took as a while to take u all but did, yet u keept coming not letting us exp.. twats xD

anyway, off to study
    just as i said and u confirmes it....we dont camp dks......we camped back of OB....thats not dk spot :lol: :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub:[/b]
    we in trouble for running from OB to dk to raid both parties and back to OB? I thought that was ok... -_-

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456