Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ordinary Candy ft Juraid Mountain

This is a discussion on Ordinary Candy ft Juraid Mountain within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Diabetes and cavities[/b] ROFL And yea, damn turks looting candys, i've missed 2 times my gems cause of that gayness, ...
Page: 3

DeHealer

Diabetes and cavities[/b]
    ROFL

And yea, damn turks looting candys, i've missed 2 times my gems cause of that gayness, now i spam with CAPS, DONT PICK CANDY PLS, and they still loot it,.. :angry:

all monsters drop it... it really ruins the drops now..

Icy

Nice comination,
    If ur going to juraid you can get a Ordinary Candy from those mobs.
    So you will loose a gem.
    Do u think they will fix it because Juraid sux right now...

Discuse here and tell ur story mabye it happend to you.[/b]
    I got a story

well it happened one day when i decided to go 70+ on my priest..... the day candies started to drop.
    i suddenly woke up in the morning after having a dream of falling off a cliff. turned slowly to the clock
    and say the time....o shit what a conicidence i got 25mins before dungeon. BAM... ZAM... WHAM. i log in
    get ready to click the button. In astonishment screen popped with number 142
    (orc side is a bit of lag so never the right number). dungoen starts i am first priest i get a FUCKING, pardon
    my forgein language, candy so i sit and leech dungeon. Just so happens i dont go to Bifrost and decided to give
    dungeon another try. First priest again and candy again after all say no loot candy after candy on both i stop
    buffing and healing i just watch them.

Almost done guys

finally i go again i am Last priest and i get gem then candy so i tp to humans and die so we all lose
    just remember if you see me in dungeon i get candy give me a gem even if black and i wont tp to
    humans and lose

GIRAKON DRAMA FTW

edit:
    for the guy who didnt know what they look like heres an ss

I got a story
    well it happened one day when i decided to go 70+ on my priest..... the day candies started to drop.
    i suddenly woke up in the morning after having a dream of falling off a cliff. turned slowly to the clock
    and say the time....o shit what a conicidence i got 25mins before dungeon. BAM... ZAM... WHAM. i log in
    get ready to click the button. In astonishment screen popped with number 142
    (orc side is a bit of lag so never the right number). dungoen starts i am first priest i get a FUCKING, pardon
    my forgein language, candy so i sit and leech dungeon. Just so happens i dont go to Bifrost and decided to give
    dungeon another try. First priest again and candy again after all say no loot candy after candy on both i stop
    buffing and healing i just watch them.

Almost done guys

finally i go again i am Last priest and i get gem then candy so i tp to humans and die so we all lose
    just remember if you see me in dungeon i get candy give me a gem even if black and i wont tp to
    humans and lose

GIRAKON DRAMA FTW
    edit:
    for the guy who didnt know what they look like heres an ss
    [/b]

Nice story i love it

NeronDomitius

we got it today from isiloon :P

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

I havent been for a while

But fuck the candy shit lol

/sendvirustok2

Mooshoo

becos of this turk looting i got 4 gems 2 silvers + green blue[/b]
    2 silver gems? What are you lvl 100? On topic I encountered this problem not an hour ago. Got shafted twice cuz some faggot kept looting candy. Ended up with a red for the win and that was it. :angry:

We missed deva by a nose cuz everyone cunt ran out of pots at 95% of its health gone.

2 silver gems? What are you lvl 100? On topic I encountered this problem not an hour ago. Got shafted twice cuz some faggot kept looting candy. Ended up with a red for the win and that was it. :angry:

We missed deva by a nose cuz everyone cunt ran out of pots at 95% of its health gone.[/b]
    Silver from deva, silver from winning.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Silver from deva, silver from winning.[/b]
    You got green for winning when I used to do it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123