OTP Help

This is a discussion on OTP Help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have OTP enabled but sometimes once a while each day I'll want to relog and then I wouldn't be ...
Page: 1

nub
    Banned

Default OTP Help

I have OTP enabled but sometimes once a while each day I'll want to relog and then I wouldn't be able to relog due to "OTP Block"

OTP (One-Time Password) is giving me troubles, I'm able to log in after resetting my OTP Device, but I can't keep spending 5 NPoints for reset.

Anyone have a fix for "OTP Block" not allowing you to relog after several times?

"OTP Block" is a blocked login/password that prevents you from logging in.
    Resetting OTP due to "OTP Block" works but I can't keep paying 5 NPoints for everytime something that NTTGame suspects fishy or someone keeps trying to relog my account with fake passwords.

Thanks for reading but what should I do to fix this?

i would said reset your password and the otp blcok. reset it all.

i had the same issue then its fixed. after i spent almost 50NPoints. still trying to get my sms verified.
    it donest send to me. ive tried like 10 times..
    i live in united states. does it not send sms to the U.S? i remeber a few years back when i quit, it wouldnt send to the U.S is it still a problem?
    and it tells me this "In order to use the trading and merchant features in game, your must first verify your account ownership through SMS Verification.Your phone number is not registered. Please register your phone number!"

copy and paste FTW!
    how do i register my number? or is verifying threw sms is registering my number?
    everything else is activated my OTP's are correct. it just wont send to my phone.
    anyone have any advice?

nub
    Banned

My SMS verification worked fine, I can reset my account's OTP just fine, the problem is after relogging some times or trying to log back in, I get my usual pop-up Blocked OTP Please contact Customer support. :*(

nub
    Banned

C'mon 5 NPoints is not a big deal but I would love to see my account not getting certain time lapses restriction from OTP usage and OTP Block. If I go on vacation and I come back, I don't even know if I will still have my phone or not, I might lose it or get a different number without realizing I need the actual phone # connected to my account.

Hence, logging on OTP website to reset with your phone #, 5 NPoints to pay, Waiting for 5 minutes to solve the issue is NOT A BIG PROBLEM but I want to see improvement, maybe I am not the only one with this problema.

Only time I've ever had issue with OTP, the whole game did too. Sometimes (rarely) it's broken, but remember you wouldn't love KO if something at some time wasn't broken hehe.

nub
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    Only time I've ever had issue with OTP, the whole game did too. Sometimes (rarely) it's broken, but remember you wouldn't love KO if something at some time wasn't broken hehe.

I guess now mods can consider this thread unresolved but closed matter, I don't think there isn't a way to solve this. Might as well shed out $5 each month for NPoints.

Quote Originally Posted by nub View Post
    I guess now mods can consider this thread unresolved but closed matter, I don't think there isn't a way to solve this. Might as well shed out $5 each month for NPoints.
    I've only had to re-do it once, every other time I just waited and it started working.

nub
    Banned

It's weird though cause I do it every time it shows an error with OTP, and then I'm questioning what is wrong with my account that's causing it. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    I've only had to re-do it once, every other time I just waited and it started working.