Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OTP not sending code..

This is a discussion on OTP not sending code.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was with this same problem, then i change the number and they send code...
Page: 2

i was with this same problem, then i change the number and they send code

GDM

when i go to the otp site ( otp.nttgame ) or whatever , i need to enter i code to proceed . When i press end code there is some server error , or what not...
    i log to the offical website , and in order i need to remove it i need to pay 5npoints , so they send me a code . I pay the points , they send me code via moible that is invaild. FML...

some times you need to pay more then 5n points, ive used 20 npoints last time

GDM

i ve used 20 as well nothing . Now i do get the OTP ID and code , expiry till 3-10 so means its sill valid."
    i enter in both PC and MOBILE top , says cant auth.... and day 4 or 5 waiting from their CS ...

I just set up one of my other accounts this week with no issues. Did you try to remove OTP from your account totally, delete the PC app, reinstall and activate the OTP again on your account? I think this would work.

Good luck. Pain in the ass, but necessary in this game.

GDM

yes i did , and no it didn't worked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12