OTP question

This is a discussion on OTP question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have two accounts linked to the same phone number. Is it possible to run OTP on both accounts from ...
Page: 1

Default OTP question

I have two accounts linked to the same phone number. Is it possible to run OTP on both accounts from the same computer? I have OTP for PC currently running on one account, but not the other. I want to log out of one account then log into the other one using the same PC with OTP active for both.

Just wondering if I need to use the wife or daughters phone to set up OTP on the second account. But even then, will I be able to use OTP for PC for both accounts. Or do I just need to use a second PC. This shit is way to confusing.

FYI I am not talking about running them at the same time (except maybe on different computers).

Reason I am asking is that my mage account was hacked and lost some stuff because OTP was not active on it because I wasn't successful in setting it up for both accounts on the same pc.

I don't think it's possible to have otp on same pc for two accounts.
    i had two accounts I activated otp for both accounts,I accidentally reinstalled anyotp when I activated otp for the second account, now I can only log to one account now.
    need to spend npoint to get otp auth code 😔