Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Our Farewell

This is a discussion on Our Farewell within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Before I leave this game there are couple of things I want to make it clear to people about Bathory ...
Page: 1

Banned

Before I leave this game there are couple of things I want to make it clear to people about Bathory and myself.

1) We never bought anything with USD. Yes, I know there are rumors about it but they are all false. The closest to that is we did received some items from friends, and people who we have helped. The rest are items we obtain by upgrading, boss hunting, or trades. However we never went as far as other people who had and still trade with obvious babashoppers and dupers (+9items). Im not saying all +9 items are illegal, but complaining about turks and getting one yourself from them doesnt make sence, does it?

2) We never hack or uses any outside program. Our best evidence is how we are still 73 for 4-5months.

3) Arrow shower? Macro combo? No, when I have such a good priest I don't bother worrying about my death in a game. Most of the time I'm very focus on my combo rather than healing.

Before leaving this game, I'm very glad I was able to find and become friends with two great people. Th0rr and Asheara reminds me about Bathory and myself. Bathory has mention it also. However I won't talk about how I will miss them here because I can do it in game.

P.S. One account will be sold today, hopefully the other one soon.

B1tesizeThriLL

Does your reputation in an online game bother you that much, that you have to post something like this?

I think it's a bit sad... :mellow:

(I'm not trying to flame just curious)

I thought about a lot of things I could say about the last 3+ years I’ve played this game. I want to try to keep it short. I have felt good about the way I played this game. Started playing with my ex husband. He wanted to have his own clans and just enjoyed the social aspect of the game. A few months after playing I meet kennie. We both enjoyed the challenge of the playing the game. Both shared the love of helping people out when we could. Sharing our drops, money and knowledge of the game with those who sought it. And we obviously enjoyed pking together. We quickly learned how to work together and how to read each other, never used vent. I am proud of us, but I am also very happy we are quitting. Too many reasons to quit to list. There are some of you that I will miss your personalities. But most of you need to lighten up over this video game. Take it way to seriously. I never cared when my little avatar died in pk, but always got a kick out of people that cussed at me and acted like I did. I always played Just4Fun.
    Peace out everyone...
    Bathory

Banned

Does your reputation in an online game bother you that much, that you have to post something like this?

I think it's a bit sad... :mellow:

(I'm not trying to flame just curious)[/b]
    Would you rather have me posting saying goodbye to everyone I know when I can do that in game instead?

ArtOfFighters

But most of you need to lighten up over this video game. Take it way to seriously.[/b]

never a truer word

good luck in real life both of you, enjoy this new found life

B1tesizeThriLL

Would you rather have me posting saying goodbye to everyone I know when I can do that in game instead?[/b]
    You can do what you want, I was just asking.

And Good Luck to you both. B)

Well I have to say that I never really liked you in game kennie, mainly cause u run your mouth too much.

But anyway...gl in life u 2!

julesie

Best wishes to both of you in real life, and in whatever you choose to do. Gave me a lot of good laughs Kennie I will miss bugging you. Take care. Jules-

wildcatalley

My Two Heroes,

Kennie - I always thought your attitude was funny. You stood up for what you believed in in the game, and it was important to me that you never changed. You never tolerated people who took the easy way out to advance their character level, items, money or whatever else. Unfortunately so many could not resist those tempations and it changed the game in a bad way for those who worked hard. I can see why people hate you, but being in your clan helped me see you as a good person who was not selfish and egotisitical(well except to some people who may have deserved it) But I alwyas appreciated being in your clan

Bathy - You were pretty much always the nicest person to me no matter what. You were one of the first people to really show me what it meant to help others when you bought me a +7 crimson robe soooo long ago and it was the greatest thing i had ever seen. I am glad that you and K accepted me, trusted me and helped me so much.

I am happy you are both getting away from the game for good! I think you can do wonderful things in real life...which is so much more important. I hope one day you can look back and laugh at the fact that you played a computer game for so long! I know I do. Good Luck to you both.

Also...selling a lvl 72 mage...naked cuz thats the best

Banned

you guys where two very good guns and i know u guys never cheated...i use to be in a clan back then... but yea bb and have fun in the real life

Banned

I remember playing and pking with bouth of you, for a year ago in ares.. Good times.

I hope bouth of ull have a happy life, and good luck with everything

Windy

nice words there bathory.

gl in reallife to you both

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

<3 kennie and bath haha

Ty for killing caithoros or whatever way back when my a DLW clan

good luck

Eh good luck for both of you. And yes Kennie your attitude was funny at times. Anyway take care.

ty everyone, I wish you all the best too. Just played for my last time. Leaving with some good memories, good friends, no regrets. Looking ahead.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast