Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Our Farewell

This is a discussion on Our Farewell within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Never knew you personally, but heard through the grapvine of your good "reputation" and whatnot.. was nice to be against ...
Page: 2

Never knew you personally, but heard through the grapvine of your good "reputation" and whatnot.. was nice to be against u in cz for what little time it was. GL IRL, take care.

g/l and have fun

Mendocino

I dont know either of you, but good luck in your new life have fun you two.

known you ingame for sort of a long time kennie :P, you're a good guy, c ya and gl in life

EndOfStory

Even tho we had our "problems"on forums on different matters i was and still am convinced u played clean!
    I myself dont agree with babashopping,not to talk with cheating or other scheme...but its not up to me on what ppls do or choose!Im clean and im proud with that!
    I still believe in everything i said to you and always will...maybe were "hard" words,maybe not,i dont care,it was what i believed in and still do!
    I must addmit i admired you as a player,both of you pking as a duo.
    Since u both leave...no bad words for dead ppls <_<

Take care and enjoy life!

Greets
    Vid

Banned

Kennie - I always thought your attitude was funny. You stood up for what you believed in in the game, and it was important to me that you never changed. You never tolerated people who took the easy way out to advance their character level, items, money or whatever else. Unfortunately so many could not resist those tempations and it changed the game in a bad way for those who worked hard. I can see why people hate you, but being in your clan helped me see you as a good person who was not selfish and egotisitical(well except to some people who may have deserved it) But I alwyas appreciated being in your clan[/b]
    I tried my best to apply my moral beliefs in game when I knew I was in a clan with a bunch of 15 year old. If you really thought deeply about something and felt strongly about it why let it go without a good reason.

For 3 years I have played there has been no one that can give me that reason about babashopping. However, like Bathory told me last night, I&#39;ve change a lot. One of the change is my opinion about the people who does use USD. Im grateful to find two people who are buying our stuff to have fun with their friends once again. I know it is hard to start over when your friends are already lvl 70+. If you want to change my opinion by saying you babashop "to pk" or compete with turks in ronark is not enough. It is not a reason, but an excuse and I&#39;m sure if he read this he know who he is who gave me that reason. I&#39;m not an unreasonable person.

BTW, I have no clue who some of you are. Even though you say you have Pk with me or against me LOL

cigcigcig

These 2 individuals are prolly the most interesting and fun to be around people that I have met thus far in my ko years. I had the joy of being in a clan with them for a little while, and enjoyed every second of it, even when i got uber mad in cz lol....i think i just spilled the beans as to who this is ken and bath *wink wink*. But overall, I think they have left an impression in this game, who knows maybe that impression is up there with 0000000 hell i dunno. Yes iiiii know its just a flippin game.....but if ya think about it, its strange that your true self even pops its head out in a damn mmorpg. Now I can say that these 2 are helpful, kind, very considerate and straight up GG&#39;s as we all like to say. But shit i dont care bout all that mushy nonscence, cause i know that ive met 2 people that will always simply, CARE! Be it about me, or what im doing in the future, they just care.

So good luck to you both, had a blast with you guys!

One Love!

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

BB elven
    Thx for help on skillbar 2+ yr ago.

You are still a fag tho

I tried my best to apply my moral beliefs in game when I knew I was in a clan with a bunch of 15 year old. If you really thought deeply about something and felt strongly about it why let it go without a good reason.

For 3 years I have played there has been no one that can give me that reason about babashopping. However, like Bathory told me last night, I&#39;ve change a lot. One of the change is my opinion about the people who does use USD. Im grateful to find two people who are buying our stuff to have fun with their friends once again. I know it is hard to start over when your friends are already lvl 70+. If you want to change my opinion by saying you babashop "to pk" or compete with turks in ronark is not enough. It is not a reason, but an excuse and I&#39;m sure if he read this he know who he is who gave me that reason. I&#39;m not an unreasonable person.

BTW, I have no clue who some of you are. Even though you say you have Pk with me or against me LOL[/b]
    *cough* 16 year olds, I PKED WITH U but u got me killed half the time , jk.

CuriositY

Good Luck In Real Life !

Take care !

Lord0fWar

bb areses best gg acid potter. i will miss thoes red pots flying around ^^

wtf___dude

bb areses best gg acid potter. i will miss thoes red pots flying around ^^[/b]
    that title belongs to ANY

anyways gl in real life you two

ArminVanBuuren

Even if from the opposite nation and thus unable to share a conversation to you guys (the one time I pmed Kennie he answered #$!(" xD ) I know those guys were everything but macroers/cheaters...both hard to kill (specially for a lvl 66 :P ) but fun to play against...even if it&#39;s a bit sad to know you guys are leaving, I&#39;m kinda happy too since there will be an easier CZ to run at :P

GL in real life guys...I&#39;m wondering when my friends, cousins and brother will bother to leave this game and set me free (clan leader can&#39;t leave U_U ).

dragunmaster

Never met you guys, but I hope you guys have fun IRL and make it ok. Sound like nice people in the KO community

Peace bros

Banned

OMG u killed Kennie!! U bastards!! :P

Have a great time IRL guys. I never heard anything bad about u or from u guys. Wish u all the best.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast