Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

our good old Ceek from Ares had giga axe +9??

This is a discussion on our good old Ceek from Ares had giga axe +9?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Speed hes turkish , what else can u expect ... i am an idiot. i ...
Page: 2

tolgahan

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Speed
    hes turkish , what else can u expect ...
    i am an idiot. i like to start flameeeeeeeeeeeeeings coz i am stupid . i want to be seem cool and famous like Zero shiting on cheaters[/b]
    fixed for u

Default rofl

no surprises with this guy, duper and also a retard, always ksing the exp spots and noob shits

wraith86

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Speed

i am an idiot. i like to start flameeeeeeeeeeeeeings coz i am stupid . i want to be seem cool and famous like Zero shiting on cheaters
    im a stupid turk[/b]
    fixed it.

lmao

Speed

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Speed

i am an idiot. i like to start flameeeeeeeeeeeeeings coz i am stupid . i want to be seem cool and famous like Zero shiting on cheaters
    fixed for u[/b]
    not quite , every person from braveheart is turkish and they all dupe , so whats ur point

HoodFizzle

Look at the name... duh -.-

i own i know that also i dont liek turks but i do agree wtf is up w/ all cheaters being turk... also +9 giga isnt impossible ><

wraith86

turkish people were born with the will to cheat and are taught the skill to cheat in school. but i still dont know why K2 sucks the turks dicks.

tolgahan

Originally posted by wraith86
    turkish people were born with the will to cheat and are taught the skill to cheat in school. but i still dont know why K2 sucks the turks dicks.
    coz u werent born with a brain.
    wow u look more carismatic evertime u talk about turks.i think u should get lessons from zero.then u will be perfect
    american pig
    @rafo
    first show me his point if u can find one. then i will show mine

Psy

Here we go, another turkish racism topic brought to life by tolgahan.
    From what I have seen of your so called "culture" your people enjoy disobeying rules and giving a hard time to those with authority. American pig refers to American Police Officer (usually a state trooper). I do aggree that wraith86's post is completely ignorant/a flame, but that doesn't mean you have to post about every turkish insult. It's exactly like a Nigger getting pissed off about people calling them niggers.

Nigger + Turk = Tigger. Tolgahan, you're a tigger.

tolgahan

DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT RACISIM HERE U RETARDED ASSHOLE ?
    the problem is idiot wraith here . not turks or americans or racism.
    i dont know what american pig means there but here it means just an american pig.
    thats all
    psy its not hard to see u in every "ur racisim" topics too. Dont shit on me . look at urself.u got a method now. everytime i say something "omg tolga is here again. this is not racism but he wants to turn this topic to the racism " nah psy find another one
    i posted coz he is blaming me starting "flame topics" but he is the fucking flammer here.
    its easy to turn it to me for you. did i say anything when speed said "hes a turkish duper , what else can u expect ..." ?
    NO
    so ur theory failed get lost.
    i wonder why u are not saying "oh wraith turned it to 'flame topic' again?"

Originally posted by tolgahan
    DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT RASIM HERE U RETARDED ASSHOLE ?
    i hate those dam rasins with there big ol lips

Psy

Originally posted by tolgahan
    DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT RASIM HERE U RETARDED ASSHOLE ?
    the problem is idiot wraith here . not turks or americans or racism.
    i dont know what american pig means there but here it means just an american pig.
    thats all *
    psy its not hard to see u in every "ur racisim" topics too. Dont shit on me . look at urself.u got a method now. everytime i say something "omg tolga is here again. this is not racism but he wants to turn this topic to the racism " nah psy find another one
    i posted coz he is blaming me starting "flame topics" but he is the fucking flammer here.
    its easy to turn it to me *for you. did i say anything when speed said "hes a turkish duper , what else can u expect ..." ? *
    NO *
    so ur theory failed get lost.
    Of course you mentioned racism.

wow u look more carismatic evertime u talk about turks.i think u should get lessons from zero.then u will be perfect
    Mentioning Zero on these forums is just like mentioning Kramer.
    american pig
    I know that you didn't mean American police, that's why I said what it means. I know to an ignorant out of country [person] like you would not know what it means, so I gave you the actual definition. You are a born flamer. Do not try to deny it.

tolgahan

Of course you mentioned racism.
    if u r still saying this i dont waste even 1 sec on u.u r making me say the samethings.
    My point is idiot wraith89 there. He is blaming me allways but i pointed what he did.
    american pig is just a pig who lives in america for me. i dont and didnt mean general.
    edit : my bad i am tring to explain it to you ^^
    edit2 : did i say something after "speed" said it ?

Speed

lol , when he say american pig hes not talking about police , hes talking about every american citizen and calling them pigs

good thing u didnt mention racism

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast