Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

our good old Ceek from Ares had giga axe +9??

This is a discussion on our good old Ceek from Ares had giga axe +9?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmao... there are more racial slurs in this thread than a lisa lamponeli comedy show....
Page: 4

lmao... there are more racial slurs in this thread than a lisa lamponeli comedy show.

Aqu

I like to choke the chicken

Originally posted by Priestontale
    Can we all just get along?? Everyone smoke a blunt together and it will be ok in the morning *h43r:
    I'm up for that. =)

Hey CeeK, if you read this, how the fuck did you get owned by me when you asked for a 1v1? No doubt you were intending to put it on youtube like the rest of your cheating fucktard friends. Too bad you suck and you would need orc_champion stats to have a chance you dumb fuck. I would have recorded it myself, but frankly killing cheating turks is so passé for me.

Now we just need HadinReloaded and Arcangel to quit and show off their +9 shells.

Kailean

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    Now we just need HadinReloaded and Arcangel to quit and show off their +9 shells.
    +1 plýs :rollseyes:
    arno or hadin(dont remember correctly) has a new macro combo now, try it out, only in ronark land ares! :lol:

fuk turkey

except tolgahan gg

wow the guy actually made a movie showing what a piece of shit cheater he was, frankly doesnt even surprise me since most cheaters now dont care if the legit community rejects them since the non-legit community is so much larger

Priestontale

gyft pleassss or i fawk ur sistur...... Nuf said h43r:

OrcTank

i dont know what u guys are crying about, i didnt read most, well really any but like 4 posts on this topic.

comboshows gig is +10.

in 1v1 with II 8 he hit me 150 less than i was hitting him with my II8. with his gig he hit me for 100 more than i hit him. do that math and heres a tip: gig +8 167ap(less than ii) gig +9 185ap(almost equal to II) II+8 180ap. with a +9 he would hit me almost = to II8. o and a gig +10 has 215ap (and i do have same def to club as i do to ax)

go flame :lol:

DarkFlare

Originally posted by +8 James+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(+8 James)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Priestontale
    Can we all just get along?? Everyone smoke a blunt together and it will be ok in the morning *h43r:
    I'm up for that. =)[/b]

--------Puff, Puff, & Pass!--------------
    _______________}}__________
    _____________}}}___________
    ____________{{{{{{_________
    __________OOOOOOO_________
    __________OOOOOOO______}__
    __________OOOOOOO_____{{__
    __________OOOOOOO_____(..)__
    __________OOOOOOO_____%___
    __________OOOOOOO____%_____
    __________OOOOOOO___%______
    ________OOOOOOOOOO%_______
    _______OOOOOOOOOOOO_______
    ______OOOOOOOOOOOOOO______
    _____OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO______
    _____OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO______
    ______OOOOOOOOOOOOOO_______
    _______OOOOOOOOOOOO________
    ________OOOOOOOOOO_________
    LOL kk now we all can just chill keep this shyt goin :P

xAraChNiDx

Originally posted by OrcTank
    i dont know what u guys are crying about, i didnt read most, well really any but like 4 posts on this topic.

comboshows gig is +10. *

in 1v1 with II 8 he hit me 150 less than i was hitting him with my II8. with his gig he hit me for 100 more than i hit him. do that math and heres a tip: gig +8 167ap(less than ii) gig +9 185ap(almost equal to II) II+8 180ap. with a +9 he would hit me almost = to II8. o and a gig +10 has 215ap (and i do have same def to club as i do to ax)

go flame :lol:
    sure if you completely disregard the elemental dmg on the giga. a +9 giga would hit a shitload harder than a II +8

OrcTank

yea that came up in vent too and everyone started laughing. since when does elemental help warriors? if so you would see every warrior with a lugias, graham and flame rings/rings of falankor(thats 200+ elemental fire)

also the elemental on a gig only goes up 10 each +. so at +8 its 120 and 9 is 130 and 10 its 140

think again

tolgahan

Originally posted by giga
    fuk turkey *

except tolgahan gg
    its not problem even u add me.Some of them deserves to get fucked . actually i dont want to be seem like a lackey.its not tolgahan and turks.the problem is they are calling me flammer or racist hunter or w/e even they start it.i saw that they are starting "flame topics" when turks are around.This is a revenge for them. could u notice the time now and before turkish ips are banned? There are less flame topics now.
    sorry fucked the topic

xAraChNiDx

Originally posted by OrcTank
    yea that came up in vent too and everyone started laughing. since when does elemental help warriors? if so you would see every warrior with a lugias, graham and flame rings/rings of falankor(thats 200+ elemental fire)

also the elemental on a gig only goes up 10 each +. so at +8 its 120 and 9 is 130 and 10 its 140

think again
    sure, elemental is just there to make the weapons look pretty, if elemental makes no difference why would ppl use giga's at all, or hell breakers for that matter, wouldnt be for the shite ap im thinking.

Psy

Originally posted by tolgahan
    racist hunter
    YES!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast