Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

our good old Ceek from Ares had giga axe +9??

This is a discussion on our good old Ceek from Ares had giga axe +9?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by xAraChNiDx sure, elemental is just there to make the weapons look pretty, if elemental makes no difference ...
Page: 5

OrcTank

Originally posted by xAraChNiDx

sure, elemental is just there to make the weapons look pretty, if elemental makes no difference why would ppl use giga's at all, or hell breakers for that matter, wouldnt be for the shite ap im thinking.
    gigs offer a good amount of health and resistance.

well according to you then the hell breakers should be the best weapon in the game. 175 ap with 155 flame dmg at +8. in your opinion here it would hit harder than raptors. which isnt true. i hear there was a bug with hitting CS priests and the hell breaker but besides that ive never been scared of someone with a hellbreaker because well they suck. but a gig at +8 has 310 hp with 20 resist to ice/light/fire. also a gig only has 40 more elemental. i dont know where u come out of nowhere claiming elemental helps warriors like its the source of their power, that someone with less str and what should be lower ap is not gonna get 200 dmg in pvp from 40 light elemental dmg.

II8 180 ap 80elemental dmg. gig 8 167ap with 120 elemental. 40 elemental difference. you have got to be joking.

now if you really do play with these weapons a lot you will notice elemental doesnt do a single thing until you miss. if you miss and your weapons has elemantal it will do dmg to about the same as your elemental dmg(and still using your mana). besides that i have not noticed a single difference in hits. other assumptions are it helps r atks.

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga
    fuk turkey *

except tolgahan gg
    its not problem even u add me.Some of them deserves to get fucked . actually i dont want to be seem like a lackey.its not tolgahan and turks.the problem is they are calling me flammer or racist hunter or w/e even they start it.i saw that they are starting "flame topics" when turks are around.This is a revenge for them. could u notice the time now and before turkish ips are banned? There are less flame topics now.
    sorry fucked the topic [/b]

you , a racist hunter ? you're just a piece of shit retarded turkish that deserve to burn.
    You're the one who wanna fuck them , you're the one who is turk , you're the one bypassing the turkish ip ban .

Yes , there is less flame topic when turks arent here.
    Why ? because less turk = less "y fuck you mother vagina sex" message .
    Now if you gtfo of there ,maybe there will be no flame at all.

I'm not really supporting racism but you , turks , are gone too far

It's ok for you to call people fucking turk and claim it's not racism because you called only him turk and not the whole country. But as soon as tolga called 1 guy american pig (notice "PIG" and not "PIGS") he gets flamed for being a racist. Are you fucking shitting me?

Go die in a fire ffs.

I have met bad seeds from all countrys and true turks in this game have more of those then others, but fuck me if there's not a shitload of americans, swedes, latinos and so on that I would like to smack the taste out of their mouths.

Originally posted by Holy
    It's ok for you to call people fucking turk and claim it's not racism because you called only him turk and not the whole country. But as soon as tolga called 1 guy american pig (notice "PIG" and not "PIGS") he gets flamed for being a racist. Are you fucking shitting me?

Go die in a fire ffs.

I have met bad seeds from all countrys and true turks in this game have more of those then others, but fuck me if there's not a shitload of americans, swedes, latinos and so on that I would like to smack the taste out of their mouths.

pig and not pigs because he is turkish , and turks can't speak english properly.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345