Our Great Customer Support! <3 K2

This is a discussion on Our Great Customer Support! <3 K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here is the ticket I submitted to K2 and the reply I got when I found a problem. The Quest ...
Page: 1

Default Our Great Customer Support! <3 K2

Here is the ticket I submitted to K2 and the reply I got when I found a problem.

The Quest NPC Beth in Laiba on the server Carnac-West is bugged. You can't accept her quests or even talk to her. She turns at you like she registers you, but no chat pop up or anything.

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.
    We are aware of the issue you are reporting, and are diligently working to resolve the matter. Unfortunately, we don't have a resolution available to you at this present time.
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience this imposes on you. It is our utmost priority to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Please check back on the game website for the latest news and updates.
    Thank you for your patience, and for choosing GamersFirst!

I mean I don't run the game but this has been bugged for a couple of weeks now, how hard can it be to fix? Just thought I would rant about it for a minute and was wondering if anyone who has had their own server could explain how difficult this problem is to fix?

probably 5 minutes work.

and dont believe anything CS tells you

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

Lol dude the Customer Support Service is Automated, means you're talking to an automated bot so it wouldn't make a bit of sense...

Plus you need to post that problem on the gamersfirst forums, there the mods will share the problem with the servers maintainers and developers

cheers.

Alright lol, thanks guys.

Little archer Senior Member

hmm lol i expected something even more ridiculous.

like, when someone reports a koxper on a ticket and u get an answer about your account data and how you need prem to ask for that -__-

Last ticket I wrote to gamersfirst for changeing a password on a G1-account (not ingame account): Took ten days to answer me they need more info and closed ticket.

Next ticket took 2 days for a receipt confirmation, 10 days for an answer and while I was lazy for like five (not at all 10!) days it was closed by them. I been defending gamersfirst for ages but they are just as retarded as mgame is. Not to mention they asked for stuff I already had written down in ticket.

Guess I´m gonna start WOW instead.