Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

To our "king", a polite request

This is a discussion on To our "king", a polite request within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok since taurus is our new king by a mistake, and i tried to get in touch with her and ...
Page: 1

Havvk

Default To our "king", a polite request

ok since taurus is our new king by a mistake, and i tried to get in touch with her and only i see is "blocked pms"
    i just want to tell u to stop gifting the treasury coins to the whole nation,the money is to make events...
    is ok to gift some but not the whole karus side,when this event finish u wont have coins to even change the
    weather,pls unblock pms and keep in touch with some ppl who are interested to make this orc side work better.

thx, havvk

Havvk

ok i talked to her and she told me king is buged in d2 and d3,she cant do drop event cuz of the lag and she cant do
    exp events cuz is worthless and a lot of coming very fast so she is doing something with it,making ppl happy...

thx paddy now u can delete this tyvm ^_^

Mario

shes prolly buyin vibrator for king coins atm

gravedigga_bg

brilliant

tell her to use her imagination, do events like say a name and they win 10 mil if they kill them in cz next, or find a random character in eslant to win 50 mil... that sort of thing

Havvk

Originally posted by PADDY
    tell her to use her imagination, do events like say a name and they win 10 mil if they kill them in cz next, or find a random character in eslant to win 50 mil... that sort of thing
    yep i told her to dont waste the money now since we have an event going on and when this finish do some hide and seek
    ^_^ ,boss events and exp too,some questions like u said and get items since she has shitloads of coins :P

i wanna be king

Originally posted by Havvk
    i wanna be king *
    who doesnt..

Banned

Next time vote Redneck for king on Kuras side. I promise there will be a chicken in every pot and a full can/pouch of your favorite snuff for each and every person. I will hold events like greased Tyon wrestling and wet complete competitions for the female mages out there.

50% xp bonus

Originally posted by BBsHere
    Next time vote Redneck for king on Kuras side. * I promise there will be a chicken in every pot and a full can/pouch of your favorite snuff for each and every person. *I will hold events like greased Tyon wrestling and wet complete competitions for the female mages out there.
    wet complete contests xD

Originally posted by BBsHere
    Next time vote Redneck for king on Kuras side. * I promise there will be a chicken in every pot and a full can/pouch of your favorite snuff for each and every person. *I will hold events like greased Tyon wrestling and wet complete competitions for the female mages out there.
    rofl :lol:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

it's useless to do any events with the current event of gobblers still going on...

Havvk

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    it's useless to do any events with the current event of gobblers still going on...
    we can do sex event :wub: , we said after this event finish :P

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

a.q :angry:

HsK

Don't worry for event.

We will something

50% exp impossible bug exp d1 so useless.
    ANd other server blacklord still is the king.
    Talked to Sullimo, he will see what K2 can do...

Next event will be hide and seek
    If you have some ideas tell me i will suggest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast