Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Our New Ranking = Ko4life

This is a discussion on Our New Ranking = Ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i find it funny how everyone in this forums used to visit ranking, devile posted this new forum nd no-one ...
Page: 6

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i find it funny how everyone in this forums used to visit ranking, devile posted this new forum nd no-one wanted to go because they love it so much, tables hav turned.

I dont think ranking people will stay here because ranking was about xigenon 70% and beramus 30%, ko4life is just diez and ares.

Kazam i think you were stupid to bring ranking down, who are you to bring down 3years of posts because of a personal issue with a retard?

This is basically what I mean;

lets go moe...we need to have the most posts xD[/b]

omg...they are retarded moe ^.^[/b]

:mellow:[/b]

grateful for what? its a forum, anyone can join
    p.s.

FUCK U CAMA[/b]

We aren't being rude to you. Please don't be rude to us. I am biting my lips (expression) not to say anything flammatory towards you and your mother. Thankyou.[/b]

Dont have the quotes, cause they edited/got deleted, but people were advertising their new forums all over the topic, which is against the rules.

you are gay[/b]

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 60 seconds before replying or posting a new topic
    ZoMg, at least make it 30 seconde like on koranking please.[/b]

LOL, we can die waitting for make same number posts of any guys.. :x[/b]

Oh, and I didnt feel like finding posts in page 3 and higher..

It's funny how you guys think you will get accepted on this forum, after all the drama there has been in the past.

Anyways, I'm glad you guys are making/having a new forum already set up and ready to go, be sure to take ALL your old ranking members with you.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lol i like these people who dont know shit about ranking and posting bs all the time[/b]
    whats there to know about ranking? u had people who admitted to being koxpers/dupers as mods...great forum that supports chaeters!

@ chem

considering you've done nothing but start drama?

yeah we support them o_O whatever

well i dotn care i had big postcount too, they wanted it, they got it

everyone could've predicted that drama was going to start. The Drama got started before you guys decided to show up on ko4life today.

most of ur quotes u posted chem u provoked wats the point ... even if there posting link i never saw it and tbh ko4life should let them post links other wise theres gunna be just as many "where did ranking go" as there are "new server!" or "xtrap error" or better yet "servers down ?? cac aq"

edit *

Ha... is this the old Scottish player from Diez?

Ha how he do that?

most of ur quotes u posted chem u provoked wats the point ... even if there posting link i never saw it and tbh i would let them post links other wise theres gunna be just as many "where did ranking go" as there are "new server!" or "xtrap error" or better yet "servers down ?? cac aq"[/b]

in my quotes, there is 1 quote that i quoted that was towards me.
    Like i've said I only added the first 2 pages.

You don't see the link they posted cause it got deleted, since advertising isnt allowed.

link to forum[/b]

See, after several posts saying advertising isnt allowed, guess what mr.ranking posts?

Banned Senior Member

Ranking people are idiots but cama is too :P
    so ip ban them xD

:TeK:

Please, dont bring the FUCKING ranking drama to ko4life or think Ko4life is like ranking, cause you'll get banned.[/b]

everyone could've predicted that drama was going to start. The Drama got started before you guys decided to show up on ko4life today.[/b]

please...cry me a river.
    your a spammer,you have done nothing but drama since your first post, when ko4life got shut down for a bit you lot came over to ranking....

you better have your muteing stick ready cuz the ranking lads are gona love you lol.

/flame on.

(i might even get muted for this post xD lol)

i didn't know they were from reading wat i read it looks as if they're asking to use the community and u and some others flaming saying they're not welcomed which is gay but i wat i dont get is why there here to advert when kazam still controls the forum ...

W4R

Im not mister ranking, knowledge is for all the humanity, I live for love united, peace we are all ko players B)

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast