Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

OutKasteD - Disbanded

This is a discussion on OutKasteD - Disbanded within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu * btw, unbuffed with 4160 hp... ym want ur ytem plys oke? :P[/b] ...
Page: 3

Trii

Default Re: Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *
    btw, unbuffed with 4160 hp... ym want ur ytem plys oke? :P[/b]
    still need a hammer
    using Priest Morning Star +0

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

There is alot of reasons why I have disbanded, I feel I couldn't put the time in that some of my clannies were expecting of me. Over the last few months I been playing less and less and less.

Doc and myself started playing the game together and prolly will quit together too. Now I got no commitments in the game I can pretty much do what I want and just play for fun.

For 2 years firstly with KoNS and then OutKasteD I always been "responsible" for big clans and it is time that someone else does all that stuff. If you see any OutKasteD clan I can aasure you it's a fake and has nothing to do with me

To put a stop to some rumours, No I am not selling Felix and with Logo UareHistory , :G: and dodas asked me to come and play with them while we were all having a few beers together :wub: I said I would have a look but I am not leaving Diez for Logos.

It's unlikley I would go human as Orc side is my home.

Now hopefully the none stop abuse I have been getting off Turks will settle down as since Blacklord got king I get say 300+ Pm's giving abuse at me because Turkey is obviously better ect.

Anyway I will not remake a clan , Doc will not remake so I guess there is 2 lvl 72 Rouges with a combined total of 1.6mill np looking for an English speaking clan.

Naismith

wtf is going on here??? all great players are quitting? orc & human
    _Soultaker_ just left too

T-Mac

Originally posted by Felix
    There is alot of reasons why I have disbanded, I feel I couldn't put the time in that some of my clannies were expecting of me. Over the last few months I been playing less and less and less. *

Doc and myself started playing the game together and prolly will quit together too. Now I got no commitments in the game I can pretty much do what I want and just play for fun. *

For 2 years firstly with KoNS and then OutKasteD I always been "responsible" for big clans and it is time that someone else does all that stuff. If you see any OutKasteD clan I can aasure you it's a fake and has nothing to do with me

To put a stop to some rumours, No I am not selling Felix and with Logo UareHistory , :G: and dodas asked me to come and play with them while we were all having a few beers together *:wub: *I said I would have a look but I am not leaving Diez for Logos.

It's unlikley I would go human as Orc side is my home. *

Now hopefully the none stop abuse I have been getting off Turks will settle down as since Blacklord got king I get say 300+ Pm's giving abuse at me because Turkey is obviously better ect. *

Anyway I will not remake a clan , Doc will not remake so I guess there is 2 lvl 72 Rouges with a combined total of 1.6mill np looking for an English speaking clan.
    =[
    remake knos =]

i never was in outkasted, but you guys treated me like family :P....you guys were and always will be, one of my favorite clans, with some of the coolest people i know. <3 to all i hung out with and to those who i didnt :P. Good times at csw, good times in general.

<3 felix, estacy, doc, shadow, avenger, parque, skoal, nozz, stokes, nfw, and whoever else i forgot <3333

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by T-Mac+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T-Mac)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    There is alot of reasons why I have disbanded, I feel I couldn't put the time in that some of my clannies were expecting of me. Over the last few months I been playing less and less and less. *

Doc and myself started playing the game together and prolly will quit together too. Now I got no commitments in the game I can pretty much do what I want and just play for fun. *

To put a stop to some rumours, No I am not selling Felix and with Logo UareHistory , :G: and dodas asked me to come and play with them while we were all having a few beers together *:wub: *I said I would have a look but I am not leaving Diez for Logos.

Now hopefully the none stop abuse I have been getting off Turks will settle down as since Blacklord got king I get say 300+ Pm's giving abuse at me because Turkey is obviously better ect. *

=[
    remake knos =][/b]

I have no right to make KoNS and the point is I don't want to run a clan anymore

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

i get u man, and ide like t b the 1st 2 congratulate u at how good u were at running a successfull clan.

ur leading willl be missed, for sure :/

king arthur

daydreamers disband to

T-Mac

Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div>
    Originally posted by T-Mac@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

=[
    remake knos =]

I have no right to make KoNS and the point is I don't want to run a clan anymore[/b]
    tell gay doci =]]

end of an era =[ :wub:

wasnt in outkasted for too long but it was pretty nice. still can never forget how we had like a 5-6 ppl party and got ultima drop :wub: and yea i understand felix running a clan is a bitch and kinda stressful well he did a great job while it lasted. hf with whatever new clan u guys join in

FELIX bb mate I'll miss you ^^ see you, Outkasted and Daydreamers disbanded on same moment, this day is sad day for all. I quited for almost same reasons as Felix.

I'll miss you all bb

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

He's not quitting from what I understand...He's looking for a clan with Doc.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

Yes This Is Trully a very Sad Day for Dies. 2 Well established Clans Disbanded.

G

beer pls ^_^

T-Mac

Originally posted by G
    beer pls * *^_^
    omfg G

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast