Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Overdue apology

This is a discussion on Overdue apology within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I feel that I am in great need of an apology to everyone. (I am making a new post so ...
Page: 1

nhonami

Default Overdue apology

I feel that I am in great need of an apology to everyone. (I am making a new post so I dont hijack the other thread).

I am sorry that I just dropped off the face of the earth following my christmas vacation.

I thought that it might be best if I were to quietly disappear.

There were several reasons why I left... which did not include the rumor that I was denied payment by K2. We did discuss it, but I was never graced with an answer.

The main reason I left was frustration and embarassment. I was lead to believe that we could provide a certain assistance to users and was told otherwise after we had created a list of users to help for a week. I am sure that there are those of you who know what I am talking about, but atm I dont think that there is any need to elaborate on that. I was frustrated because my opion, despite my position, seemed to have no bearing on much at all (to those in charge mind you). All this was in addition to the frustration that comes with being unable to find a job.

Anywho, this isnt a pity party or anything. I just feel the need to apologize to all of Diez for just abandoning you all the way I did. I hope that in time you can come to forgive me.

We had some good times and I do treasure them

*hugs* to everyone

Nhonami a.k.a. JessicaWabbit

Banned Senior Member

You were forgiven long ago by us on the Wabbit forums No worries but welcome back

I_Am_On_Ares

any proof youre the real wabbit?

Banned Senior Member

She is the real Jess, just not a GM anymore, believe me on this one

nhonami

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares
    any proof youre the real wabbit?
    Not sure atm what i could do or say that would prove that I am me. :P

NightOwl

Jess, come to Beramus :P U would be a welcome addition. I can spam CSRep e-mail asking for u to come back.

BTW, whoever is mad at u is an asshole <_<

priestish

Originally posted by phantomlink
    She is the real Jess, just not a GM anymore, believe me on this one
    Not gm any more. in that case.
    Clan +?

Welcome back.

Eggybert

you did a great job for diez and we still love you

nhonami

B)
    Not sure you would want me as a clannie atm... Im quite solidly hooked on WoW haha.

Banned Senior Member

You know your welcome back to 8ball at anytime, relive some of the fun times

Originally posted by nhonami
    Not sure atm what i could do or say that would prove that I am me. :P
    No need to. This site wouldnt let anyone else use that nickname eventho few ppl knew it.

About your GM status. We know it was about K2, and not just u leaving. Sadly K2 is known for letting their best GMs go and keep the bad ones. From the ones left, I only respect Madness, tho I hear good things from Mahina yet I've never met her.

Originally posted by phantomlink
    You know your welcome back to 8ball at anytime, relive some of the fun times
    she was in your clan? <_<

ID4N

Miss u Jess =(

Alars

yeahhh well come back Jess and dont worry, you cant handle by just yourself all the shit Diez is under atm...we should have at least 10 gm 24h a day to clean up the server.

come pk a while ^^

nhonami

Originally posted by NightOwl
    Jess, come to Beramus :P U would be a welcome addition. I can spam CSRep e-mail asking for u to come back.

BTW, whoever is mad at u is an asshole <_<
    lol

While I like the amount of interaction that I was allowed to have with everyone, I am not sure that I would want to be GM again. Not unless I was assured that there were some drastic changes.

I dont know if anyone was actually mad at me (other than the people who still pm my forum account for help). I have just felt bad over the past while about the manner in which I left. I think Ill feel better about it now that I've owned up to it and apologized.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast