Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Overdue apology

This is a discussion on Overdue apology within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by nhonami B) * Not sure you would want me as a clannie atm... Im quite solidly hooked ...
Page: 2

priestish

Originally posted by nhonami
    B) *
    Not sure you would want me as a clannie atm... Im quite solidly hooked on WoW haha.
    I don't mind, I don't play much either.

nhonami

I am actually standing in El Morad Castle on Diez3 atm :P

Yeah, I was in 8ball. Cant say I was too active of a member seeing as how most of my time was doing GM related stuff.

Originally posted by Alars
    yeahhh well come back Jess and dont worry, you cant handle by just yourself all the shit Diez is under atm...we should have at least 10 gm 24h a day to clean up the server.

come pk a while ^^
    Give me the proper tools and I can give my word that server will be clean in 1 week tops. Give me festo and Jess, and we can do that to all servers in ... 2 weeks max

NightOwl

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Alars
    yeahhh well come back Jess and dont worry, you cant handle by just yourself all the shit Diez is under atm...we should have at least 10 gm 24h a day to clean up the server.

come pk a while ^^
    Give me the proper tools and I can give my word that server will be clean in 1 week tops. Give me festo and Jess, and we can do that to all servers in ... 2 weeks max [/b]
    <==== Getting ready to start spamming some e-mails.

nhonami

lol at first thought I was going to say that is an extremely positive view of how quickly we could clean it up. But, you're right, given the proper tools... I believe it could be done.

0wnoR

Jess u can play with my warrior :lol: :lol:

nhonami

Are you on now?

Alars

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Alars

come pk a while ^^
    Give me the proper tools and I can give my word that server will be clean in 1 week tops. Give me festo and Jess, and we can do that to all servers in ... 2 weeks max [/b]
    believe me, i would give you all the tools you need to restaure Diez like it was long time ago if only i could ^^

Hostage

Ahh Jess, I dont blame you. Good to see your around. :P As I've seen, GM's dont really have much power do they? Kinda worthless if you ask me. ^_^

nhonami

its time for those "wouldnt it be cool" moments...

Wouldnt it be cool if we gathered all the talented people who play KO and used multiverse to make our own MMO that incorporated all the things that we like about various games (including KO).

Originally posted by nhonami
    Yeah, I was in 8ball. *Cant say I was too active of a member seeing as how most of my time was doing GM related stuff.
    lol, u were in my clan too :wub:

btw, our wabbitz clan still exist :P

NightOwl

wow, are u serious? Cause I know a couple of guys that have the skill and would be very interested.

Banned Senior Member

Wabbitz_Inc is still here, Sata is never leaving Lost grade 3 but we still have the cape and the mighty bunny logo :wub:

Originally posted by Hostage
    Ahh Jess, I dont blame you. Good to see your around. :P *As I've seen, GM's dont really have much power do they? Kinda worthless if you ask me. *^_^
    Now no, but 1 year ago? holy shit! I could turn u into a frog if I wanted to

Some basic Webtools (the one to see previous nicknames and bantool), knighteditor, accounteditor and tradelogs. They can run but they can't hide. Import all trade logs from 2005-2006 into a SQL DB, train festo and Jess on how to track items and different type of trades, and game over for all cheaters.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

You were by far one of the best admins we ever had :wub:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast