Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Overdue apology

This is a discussion on Overdue apology within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage Ahh Jess, I dont blame you. Good to see your around. :P *As I've ...
Page: 3

ID4N

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    Ahh Jess, I dont blame you. Good to see your around. :P *As I've seen, GM's dont really have much power do they? Kinda worthless if you ask me. *^_^
    Now no, but 1 year ago? holy shit! I could turn u into a frog if I wanted to

Some basic Webtools (the one to see previous nicknames and bantool), knighteditor, accounteditor and tradelogs. They can run but they can't hide. Import all trade logs from 2005-2006 into a SQL DB, train festo and Jess on how to track items and different type of trades, and game over for all cheaters.[/b]
    so for what r u waiting for?!

Originally posted by nhonami
    Wouldnt it be cool if we gathered all the talented people who play KO and used multiverse to make our own MMO that incorporated all the things that we like about various games (including KO).
    I belive some of the ppl here already tried and looked at the cost, which wasnt really realistic

I remember times on msn jess esp with KOACR when we was havin "meetings" but we didnt know wtf we was doing then gettin yelled at ha

Yeah, I was in 8ball
    isn't that illegal or something? so many rumors of u spawning bosses for 8ball and i dind't know why till now

anyway welcome bak gl on wow

nhonami

If I knew that I could gather the right people, I think some serious money could be made for all involved.

nhonami

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nhonami
    Wouldnt it be cool if we gathered all the talented people who play KO and used multiverse to make our own MMO that incorporated all the things that we like about various games (including KO).
    I belive some of the ppl here already tried and looked at the cost, which wasnt really realistic[/b]
    Multiverse is still in beta, so I am not sure how they could have tried and looked at the cost.

Eggybert

If I knew that I could gather the right people, I think some serious money could be made for all involved.
    yeah but to start it up you need some serious money to :P

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nhonami

Yeah, I was in 8ball
    isn't that illegal or something? so many rumors of u spawning bosses for 8ball and i dind't know why till now

anyway welcome bak gl on wow[/b]
    We never had bosses spawned for us. Jess had non GM chars on Diez to use and wanted a clan to play with. So early when I first started talking to her, I asked if she wanted to join 8ball, talked it over with wex and he let her in. very few people knew who she was, and they were all surprised the day she logged on vent to finish off Power who she really was. The clan had no idea just thought it was another person minus the wabbitz that were in 8ball.

Originally posted by nhonami+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nhonami)</div>
    Originally posted by C4pt4iN@
    <!--QuoteBegin-nhonami

I belive some of the ppl here already tried and looked at the cost, which wasnt really realistic
    Multiverse is still in beta, so I am not sure how they could have tried and looked at the cost.[/b]
    Im not talking exactly about multiverse, but the idea about start our own MMO, problem is still the money

NightOwl

just how much money are we talking about? Thousands? Hundreds of Thousands?? How much, really?

Alars

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    problem is still the money

it s always the problem ^^

Originally posted by ID4N
    so for what r u waiting for?! *
    K2 to give us the chance, which we all know will never happen. If we clean the servers revenue will drop fast. K2 has no vision, so short term results are everything for them. They dont care if that cleaning the server will increase the revenue 4 months ahead. If it drops the revenue TODAY, then its a bad decision.

A clean game that provides secure enviroment, reliable service and good customer support gives a lot more revenue than one with cheaters and hacks all over. Ask Blizzard, they prolly know more about that.

nhonami

lol speaking of blizzard... I actually got my account banned in WoW for a weekend because I didnt feel that they needed my actual address lol

JustAnotherSucker

lol speaking of blizzard... I actually got my account banned in WoW for a weekend because I didnt feel that they needed my actual address lol
    That is the difference between a company that knows what the client wants ("free" cheat environment, great game, etc) from the ones who only think of $$$

R34P3R_Magikz

Yup they should just look at the bigger guys like blizzard with wow an such and there services an learn from there mistakes.. what do they have 5mill+ players, ko got around 700k+ players?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast