Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Overdue apology

This is a discussion on Overdue apology within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think the only thing that irked me at the time was that they banned my account during non-business hours ...
Page: 4

nhonami

I think the only thing that irked me at the time was that they banned my account during non-business hours and required me to call them during business hours (which was almost 2 days later).

Originally posted by nhonami
    lol speaking of blizzard... I actually got my account banned in WoW for a weekend because I didnt feel that they needed my actual address lol
    I heard WoW got loads of active GM on every server that checking 24/7, u get banned instantly for any little cheat and bad behaviour

Cava

well u have to know k2 thinks a certain race that cheats more than others = $$$ in this game, hence if they give deville n co. gm positions their money would be on the drop, but what they don't know is- the loyal customers will begin to trust their service more, hence actually it doesn't decrease their income.. so.. k2 is dumb in a nutshell.

nhonami

I think the biggest difference, in effectiveness, between KO's GMs and WoW's GMs is the presence of a ticketing system (and accountability for one's actions).

Erian

welcome back jess, i wish i gotten to know you better ^^

FESTO,DEVILE, JESS FOR GM!!! and mahina

and me :P

nhonami

Banned

its all good l love your price drop....please tell mahina to bring it back by doing more boss event and exp events

personally she hasnt proven anything thing to me like you did jess

Alars

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nhonami
    lol speaking of blizzard... I actually got my account banned in WoW for a weekend because I didnt feel that they needed my actual address lol
    I heard WoW got loads of active GM on every server that checking 24/7, u get banned instantly for any little cheat and bad behaviour[/b]
    ^^ that s right.

Erian

i personally just want the old ko back and better gms that helps the game not care about money.

i personally don't care about those babashop people
    skills>items they're just wasting their money on items that doesn't even make them better. no offense to the good baba ^^ (doc,felix ect)

nhonami

Price drop? Who is mahina? (sorry im in the dark)

hehe I loved doing boss events... I usually ended up planning them for at least an hour beforehand.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by tez/aja
    its all good l love your price drop....please tell mahina to bring it back by doing more boss event and exp events

personally she hasnt proven anything thing to me like you did jess
    Yes, boss events are fun and can make cz a fun pk zone, but which is more important right now? Boss events..... or dupers/cheaters? "We" prefer the cheaters get taken care of, but the rest of KO wants boss events ( too bad they all aren't here ) Sure the new drop rates blow, but i'm sure people can go without boss events for awhile

Erian

mahina is the new gm and will is working under her just like he did with you i think.

hehe gotta go to class now, i'll check back at home

nhonami

ahh ok... at least she has good taste in who she picks to help her.

I was lucky when I bumped into phantom... im one of his biggest fan *woot* :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Careful jess Will is an E- Whore. Nice to see you post on these forums not seen you on MSN in ages

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast