Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Overdue apology

This is a discussion on Overdue apology within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry about the msn thing... I changed my msn addy....
Page: 5

nhonami

Sorry about the msn thing... I changed my msn addy.

Some ppl think problems are solved by just throwing more resources. I'm pretty sure thats K2 excuse on why they can't solve most of KO problems. They dont have enough ppl!

Imagine a ship that just hit an iceberg and its sinking cause of the huge hole it left. A K2 captain will take the smart decision of sending all their sailors to start taking all the water out of the ship with buckets. If the ship keeps sinking and they used all their resources they will answer that they can't do anything else cause they dont have anymore sailors and they can't "hire" more to do the job. Fixing the damn whole never crossed their mind cause in the short term, with less sailors using buckets, ship will sink more.

Point is, they always attack the EFFECTS of the problems but very few times the SOURCE of them. They answer that they can't get more GMs to control the server and control cheating, when in the first place they should have a way to detect them and then BAN THEM PERMANENTLY. 1 GM reporting X ppl a week can keep the whole server clean if the punishmente is proper and it REMAINS.

Why USKO customers feel K2 has a very bad customer support? Cause K2 can't keep up with the amount of ppl complaining about problems ingame. Why not fix the source of those problems instead of adding more csreps?

If they spend 1% of the time they spend on answering customers on that website on actually REDOING from scratch that web, getting a respected company to make an ethical hacking on it, I'm pretty sure the amount of complains will reduce to the point they'll prolly need less ppl there.

Banned Senior Member

I'm not an E-Whore....... I just love too much <_<

hehe I loved doing boss events... I usually ended up planning them for at least an hour beforehand.
    ahhh.... Doing the "Find the wabbit event" was so much fun.... And the 4 hours we put into the Find Jess event where you gave our clues and used transform scrolls..... and then Devile took out my fun on human side when he loaded Drako :P

Hostage

I hated when you threw those boss events. I couldnt stand how I would get home after a long day of work, prepare myself for a long night of farming, and find out theres a boss event going on. The 6+ hours I spend for a few hundred million is a joke to the people who can manage to stay alive to kill 100 bosses in an hour. Boss events are good once in a while, surely I agree with that, but its not fair to the people who actually play the game the way its supposed to be played. I remember when I finally got something from a boss I had farmed for almost a week, It sold for absolutely nothing. It wasnt even worth the time I spent on it. Now its gotten more realistic. Im starting to farm bosses, see a drop here and there, and Im making $$ doing it. It seperates the noobs from the pack. Which is what keeps me playing.

Devile is right though, I think there are people who can help, but its the matter of K2 opening up to everything. I highly doubt KOLA even has a char he regularly plays on. He just sits back and watches the precious premium $$ we spend every month just to simply log into a free game. A year ago, this game was extremely fun to play. Now, its all about who can macro to level 70 the quickest, dupe the most stuff before the next dupe wipe, and act like a fucking noob in CZ. *cough hakan cough*...

And no jessica, im not saying you did a bad job at all, in fact you probably gave light to a lot of people who wanted to quit. I saw a huge improvement when you started as a GM. I dont know Mihana, and by the sounds of it, not many people do. But maybe thats a good thing...

nhonami

Thats why I tried to change my events a lot. I think my most successful event was one that I did on the fly. I was tired of planning the real event and just started a new one. I think at most 2 bosses were spawned and everyone had a great time.

Hostage

Ehhhh.. some of your boss events were decent. I remember being on Kyoshe and running to the DT field where someone had 50 Talos spawned. I think we managed to get a skelly and glass belt from it. I remember the overall list being about 25 decent items from our 8 man AHM party. Was good for us, but not so good for everyone else. Though it was fun runnin around everywhere trying to figure out where you were.

Will you continue to play WoW or are you comming back to KE?

nhonami

Ill continue to play WoW... im not sure if Ill ever be able to come back to KE, its been very difficult for me to play it and have fun. When I was a GM, I had loads of fun spying on cheaters... that was definately a laugh. So was the superman thing across the land *wooooosh* Too much drama though and not enough accountability for those in higher places. I still find it completely absurd that I was never made to sign a contract of some sorts or given a detailed list of what I could and could not do. Though I suppose that is the difference between the way I would run KO and they way K2 runs it.

*yawn* ^_^ goodnight everyone... i work nights so its off to bed for me

gn

just got home read the thread - mahine is a crap gm. doesn't ban anyone, doesn't do anything but spam interserver events (unless thats a techie then nvm). tehy need anthr fun gm

from what i know its the techy that does all the spams and make you look back up through clan chat to see what people have written <_<

Natazaku

Come Edana and Ban Legal clan they cant stand to have another clan do a Shaula.

miss having you as gm jess (it's ouroboros a.k.a constable F:E:A:R) shame you were not given the chance to follwo up on the work that was done, but for the time you were there you made a positive impact

and yes i was the one that caught nesma........ OWNT!!!!!!!!!

Banned Senior Member

I thought you wanted to hide it untill your Quitting KO thread
    tsk tsk

meh i figured my auto biography would be too long anyway, what with starting a new server and getting the castle on that too

whats lvl req to join HoH? :P

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast