Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Someone explain to me.

This is a discussion on Someone explain to me. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If my chitin shield +7 sold for 500 usd and iron neck +1 sold for 300 and im only able ...
Page: 1

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Default Someone explain to me.

If my chitin shield +7 sold for 500 usd and iron neck +1 sold for 300

and im only able tosell my warrior with over 1million np for 450.

How dose that make sense? The purpose of a chitin shield and iron necks and items alike is to help you gain np.

and if lvl 72 chars with say 100k np are going for 250 and my 72 with over 1million np is only worth about 450? 500?

If people are willing to spend that much on items why not on the atuall np itself?

Why are char prices so low?

yes my gramar is bad but try to understand it.

Speed

whats so good about having 1mil nps instead of 200k ?

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Whats the point of buying pro items? to help you gain NP faster. you really dont need shells +8 in to kill trolls

bec nps only take time to get if person is decently skilled...those items may never come only as a product of time, esp with cs and almost def with a +1 IN.

Speed

nps are a waste unless u are the top holder , if im buying a char lvl 72 .. ill take the cheapest even if it has 100k nps instead of 1mil

but u cant do the same to items like chitin shield or iron neck , and as u said .. pro items will always go for more than a char ...

Terrorblade

Selling chars is stupid, no matter on reason (quiting, trading). This way too many crapy players are now renamed old characters with 53464k nps and lvl 7x and they think how good they're. <_<
    Wonder how would the server looks like when all of babashoped chars were deleted

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

cuz np's are useless...people are in it for the glory of being the best...np's dont mean shit really but being a bitch to kill and killing every1 is something people can see and respect or fear

ppl want to have fun while gaining nps, what the fuck is the point buying a char with alot of nps?
    its like buying from someone a saved game from someone who finished the game Oo

the best part of the game is pking... so if you can get 200 bucks off and spend it on something else to help you pk then why not, then you can actually say... "Hey ive actually made this char better than it was before...

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r
    ppl want to have fun while gaining nps, what the fuck is the point buying a char with alot of nps?
    exactly what i was going to say, its fun earning the nps not buying them

gravedigga_bg

and btw lvl 72 is nothing now

little_painter

achually lvl 72 IS something, its the new 62 ^^

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Personally i dont spend USD on anything apart from premium, but if i did, ide buy a high level char with no NPs.
    Ide be willing to spend more on items, becuase i play the game to enjoy PK. Not to go and get loads of NPs, i play 2 have fun while i pk, and kick ppls asses. With better items itll be more fun, cos if u got a cs u can say woah im uber tank, and if u got a raptor +8 u can say ye baby im doin good damage.
    Whats the point in having 1mil nps given 2 u? doesnt show anything.. and doesnt affect ur KO at all.. it just makes u look good if sum1 asks how many NPs u got. Otherwise its for personal pride. 'wow i got 1mil nps' but u cant say that if u just bought a char with that much..

FEARxME

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r
    I agree!

Originally posted by Terrorblade
    Selling chars is stupid, no matter on reason (quiting, trading). This way too many crapy players are now renamed old characters with 53464k nps and lvl 7x and they think how good they're. <_< *
    Wonder how would the server looks like when all of babashoped chars were deleted

this is true and on ares it is even more true let look at all the clan with np holders in it that ares never online or played 4 that matter let just do a np wipe on all the srv of the account that have not been logged in the past 6 mounths to a year

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast