Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

owned by k2

This is a discussion on owned by k2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what ever happened to "You have till dec 31" any1 else have this happen to them???...
Page: 1

_CAP_

Default owned by k2

what ever happened to "You have till dec 31"
    any1 else have this happen to them???

Hells Kitchen

wow what a way for them to make extra fucking money, this is why this game is so fucking stupid, they think of stupid shit that only helps them.

someone needs to take them to court or something... they are going to make so much fucking money. in their TOS it states if a name is inapropriate they would change it... not charge $20... wtf.

Reinhard

Wow.... /sue :S seriously thats la gota que derramo el vaso.. they should have changed it... omfg..

_CAP_

saddest part is the characters on the account arent even lvl 30 and there on servers that i havent logged for ages... kinda fucked up. If any1 has any1 i can contact personaly about this issue cause cs tickets dont work that would be appreciated. Im gold prem and they dont even respond in 24 hours. k2 just keeps on fuckin up ko.

:pic:

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. The character name "PaperRaper" is inappropriate and it needs to be changed if you wish to play as this character. However if you choose not to login with this character, then you do not need to change the name. Unfortunately we do not offer compensation or make changes to inappropriate character names. Please purchase a name change scroll as soon as possible and change this character's name. Starting January, the regulations in our terms of service, regarding character naming will be observed and enforced. You can view the policy at this link (http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?n=1&id=118 ) Thank you for your understanding in this matter. All of us at K2 wish you a happy holidays and a great New Year! -CSR Cylonian.

fukin company lets sue tham <_< :P

KokoGG

:unsure: wait you got banned for a character you made on another server thats inactive :wacko:

uhm for cap they said so but for me they said as far as i wont log the char it wont be baned

anyway

· Names that are similar to trademarked or copyrighted products or services

TicTak so i cant?

If you name changed on there old policy, that means your bound to that ToS so they will have to name change you

well i dont want some fuked up gm will name change me to some gay ass name :rollseyes: <_< or that i should choose the name? anyway i dont think they will change -_-

_CAP_

ya i dono why the hell Saphyr blocked my account. i only play ares and all my ares chars have appropriate names. and i thought that you had till dec 31st? this is just screwed up

Banned Senior Member

how exactly are you supposed to buy a NCS if your banned?

wraith86

i already have an email ready incase they threaten me:

theanalviking is an inactive character. K2s TOS stated
    that if a name was deemed inappropriate it would be changed
    by a GM. I am not going to allow you to blackmail me over
    a character that is scarcely online. If your
    desicion is to ban a gold premium user over something so
    minor and completely unjust then its your loss. Please
    refer to your TOS during the period in which this character
    was created.

_DecapitatoR_

wow that is so screwed up, they make such an effort to ban people with name violations (which wont even make the game better) and make them purchase a name-change scroll. But i never see GMs actively banning bug abusers/koxpers 24/7.
    K2s priority, money or customers; i think we all know the answer.

_CAP_

ya i know is so fucked up man. this shit has pissed me off alot. i like how people are bugging the xmas presents so they get what they want from them and the gms aint doing anything about it. seriously k2 is a fucking joke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast