Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

owned by k2

This is a discussion on owned by k2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what was ur name anyway?...
Page: 2

Banned

what was ur name anyway?

_CAP_

they dont list which char it was

J

why didintt u not make a gay name when you made your character...

Because it clearly says that if they dont like the name they will change it, but then they decided to blacmail us and made this new tos rule. Still many pple have the same name and arent banned(gyverbitch) even in the snowball event two days ago..sullimo noticed him and even wrote "gyver pwn" in notice..now why didnt he ban gyver?

How about the rule "LEX RETRO NON AGIT " which says that a law doesn't act back? They made a new tos rule but most of players created their chars a long time ago... and now they force them to change bad names for cash (of course u dont have to do this, right? but no name change=ban)
    it's not right. k2 should let the ppl change their names for free and start respecting this new rule after that
    i'm not a lawyer, maybe i'm wrong but this is my opinion

_CAP_

ur rite bro thats fucked up they should just change it to something random than block the whole account. seriously the last think they should be worring about is the characters names. how about stopin koxp and the dupes for a fucking change.

wraith86

if K2 is actually trying to run a company than i blame america for letting them get so far. but of course its an online scam company and they are doing one hell of a job. its a shame the BBB doesnt even know what K2 is doing and thought they were an online gaming company lol.

MillionVoices

its because K2 outsoruced their CS department to INDIA.

More fucking retarded muslims.

Originally posted by MillionVoices

dont be a stupid racist fuck.
    besides, the majority of India are hindu and not muslims.

Originally posted by wraith86
    if K2 is actually trying to run a company than i blame america for letting them get so far. but of course its an online scam company and they are doing one hell of a job. its a shame the BBB doesnt even know what K2 is doing and thought they were an online gaming company lol.

ummm what does america as a government have to do with k2 running a business.Yes, Government regulate some business but why would it regulate a small company like k2? and especially a game company, it doesnt have a large beneficial factor if they were to regulate large companies like IBM or Wal-mart. Usually government dont interfere with business unless if the the businesses themselves are violating antitrust laws or something else...that i forgot. Just sue them _CAPS_, you'll prolly win, because k2 obviously indicates false statements and contradict their own TOS.

Originally posted by Festo
    If you name changed on there old policy, that means your bound to that ToS so they will have to name change you
    first person to get banned for this that lives in california please pm me and we can have k2 fucked this is same shit grannof brought up before but then we didn't have enough proof but wat there doing to ppl with this name change shit is illegal and will get them fucked

so yeah if u get banned and ur named was chosen or changed before there tos changed and u live in cali pls pm me i will give u all the info u need to actually have there asses balls dee in cow shit

also guys wat k2 is doing is smart there old tos was retarded it shoulda been like this but wat there doing right now is illegal they should be right now name changing all ppl for free that violate there tos prior to its update but there dumb and i think they really do wanna just see wat they can and can't get away with

MillionVoices

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MillionVoices

dont be a stupid racist fuck.
    besides, the majority of India are hindu and not muslims.[/b]
    hmm yea +1 to u.

gyrn

Does anyone have a Screen Shot of the old TOS? or even a printed one? It seems really retarded to sue over a video game but if enough people join together about these kinds of issues we can sue K2 with a mass lawsuit that hits them in the pocket. Which is the only fucking thing they care about anyways. What about Devile is he bound by NDA.. Can he speak out about what he saw and heard? What about all the other GM's that arent' working for K2 anymore? I am sure they have plenty of information.

idefix

i talked with a gm, he said that u will only be banned if some1 files a complaint against u, that they were offended by the name.. so as long as u dont login u shudnt have a problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12