Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

owning K2?

This is a discussion on owning K2? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Felix You really owned them so good!! I mean you got an item that already ...
Page: 2

FastForward

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    You really owned them so good!!

I mean you got an item that already cost you money that doesn't really exist!!!
    i love you.. :wub:[/b]

lol gg felix

wynne.

Originally posted by giga
    awhile ago i send int cs ticket about scroll cancelling and they gave me +6 chitin set... *:huh:
    whahaha k2 keeps surprising us. Friend send cs like 4 months ago about scammed. 1 week ago he got shell +3 md+3 dex +8 yewel. GG

KokoGG

:blink: i posted because i didnt get my trinas for 4 days after sending a ticket the 1st day i get some shit responce then i said i wasent going to be giving them anymore money unless i get the trina and i got it :unsure:

Banned

sounds like coincidence to me

Aluzion

u can scam CS easy. They dont look at logs or even check your char. Ive gotten 4 pairs of +3 shell sets and 8 +6/60 mirage daggers off them so far

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by giga
    awhile ago i send int cs ticket about scroll cancelling and they gave me +6 chitin set... *:huh:
    really? i did the same and got 2k KC and a chitin shield :mellow:

KokoGG

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga
    really? i did the same and got 2k KC and a chitin shield :mellow:[/b]
    cool i bitched at them spamming tickets and not 1 reply about me losing 1000 KC <_<

Flay

:| i lost a trina too... wehnever i put in a ticket the piece of shit website says action got cancled

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12