=] God of War!

This is a discussion on =] God of War! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; one of the best ps2 game ever. graphic wise and game play... *droolllllll* for the next one.....
Page: 1

Banned

one of the best ps2 game ever. graphic wise and game play...

*droolllllll* for the next one..

ViSeH

you do know god of war 2 is already out for the ps2?

God of War is an awsome gay one of the best for ps1 imo..yah god of war 2 is out looking forward to buying it soon : D

Banned Senior Member

God of War 1 was good, God of War 2 had it's moments but I cant really say that one was better then the other. But I will admit Cory Balrog did a pretty good job making the game as David Jaffe made the first

Banned

=] yea just beat GOW 2 .. digging for a ps3 now so i can get the next GOW .. hehe
    supposely gow2 marked the end of ps2 age. last great game made. kidna like how ps2 came out and slaughtered ps1
    but we'll see i guess.

Banned Senior Member

ya, there isn't really anything else that will beat God of War 2 for the ps2 platform, anything else released after will be under-par. You got time tho, God Of War 3 is still in the basic concepts, so i'll be 2009 before we see GoW3 on the ps3. Also there is gonna be a movie on God of War, but no idea if it's real time or CGI ( if CGI, they can use the same voices )