Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

P W N TO THE T

This is a discussion on P W N TO THE T within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; funy coz it said u couldnt wear it when it was +10, but i guess u levelled to its requirements?...
Page: 4

apoth0r

funy coz it said u couldnt wear it when it was +10, but i guess u levelled to its requirements?

Sephyro

thats before rofd <_<[/b]
    i so should quit living in the past

Banned

funy coz it said u couldnt wear it when it was +10, but i guess u levelled to its requirements?[/b]

Since when is restatting a bp to 255 str hard?

stevouk

k

LoveMuffin.

are you an idiot? no it doesnt lol. people used to make it so it didnt say any + cuz it was database hacked, any legitly upgraded +10 will say +10; it doesnt magically go away...

Banned

are you an idiot? no it doesnt lol. people used to make it so it didnt say any + cuz it was database hacked, any legitly upgraded +10 will say +10; it doesnt magically go away... [/b]

atleast he doesnt gag on GM cack everyday <_<

+10 shard pls

grats =)

Banned Senior Member

Monsterkills ID is : Destrukt2
    One of his old passwords is : K2ChangeNow2
    He only changes a few letters every time he changes password like K2Changenow without the 2 or K2Change
    gogo hacking work
    Mahina (saphyr) the so called great lead GM is the one who helps Todd getting his super items and unbans him every time he gets banned
    Shame the unseal bug stopped working a few days before I got my hands on MonsterKill or I would strip his char so fast

Banned

coolboyp2 Posted Today, 04:20 PM
    Monsterkills ID is : Destrukt2
    One of his old passwords is : K2ChangeNow2
    He only changes a few letters every time he changes password like K2Changenow without the 2 or K2Change
    gogo hacking work
    Mahina (saphyr) the so called great lead GM is the one who helps Todd getting his super items and unbans him every time he gets banned
    Shame the unseal bug stopped working a few days before I got my hands on MonsterKill or I would strip his char so fast[/b]
    MK says he gets his items from same person that longyan does..longyan dosnt get his items from mahina..but i think todd does know mahina very well..

LoveMuffin.

that wasnt even my right password, but it was close. and that was over a year ago you big noob. lol; even my account ID has been changed since because i was already hacked; good job accomplishing nothing. and i have SO much more than i had then, you&#39;d really want that unseal bug to work now

i know saphyr great, shes a great gal, but i get my items from Blackwinds the gm, who was fired a year ago almost for giving longyan +5 items. He still gets items, and whatever else you need. stop dragging mahinas name through the mud for shit ive said she doesnt do.

Banned Senior Member

Noone asked you what you think you douche bag stop replying to every post you see and go play with your dick if you have one ( vandy )

Banned

coolboy wowowowow your scarying me im only 8 years old
    this is a forum that views peoples opnions and so on
    dont like it leave bitch
    and its only 6:36 p.m. and its not time to go jerk the chiken =*(

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

............why would anyone upgrade a +9 raptor with poison on it!? unless they knew.... they were gonna succeed h34r:

havvvk

............why would anyone upgrade a +9 raptor with poison on it!? unless they knew.... they were gonna succeed h34r:[/b]

Or they didn&#39;t care if it broke.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Or they didn&#39;t care if it broke.[/b]
    ....show me someone who wouldnt care if a raptor +9 broke zzzzzzzzz FFS u can sell it for real money if your quitting the game...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast