Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

PADDY - kid moderator who ban w/o reason ;/

This is a discussion on PADDY - kid moderator who ban w/o reason ;/ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i dont like flames and argue over internet but i think paddy (moderator here) act not nice and big ...
Page: 1

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

Default PADDY - kid moderator who ban w/o reason ;/

well i dont like flames and argue over internet but i think paddy (moderator here) act not nice and big community like ko4life i think should have some more mature and inteligent mods (other mods r ok, this 1 sux balls)

good friend of mine, user here _hashira_ ( http://www.ko4life.com/forums/profile.php?...profile&u=13986 ) posted topic asking about turkish market forum coz 95% players of ko are turks and he got more chance to get good items form 95% of community...

this paddy guy replied with some gay photo ( o.O ) and closed topic o.O after pm's he deleted it...

here r pm's:

Hashira to paddy:
    why u blocked my topic and put some gay photo there?

-

i am confused :S

i am coming to this forum for game related stuff and i am not for looking at photos of some fags
    i dont know how old r ya but it is very childish....
    To: _Hashira_
    Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:12 pm
    Subject: Re: blocked topic

then dont come here looking for duper sites to go buy your hellbreaker tard

Hashira to paddy:
    who said i am looking for duper sites?

if i like to dupe i would dupe chest by myself kid...

i am tard? thats funny, get a life zzz

and after that that kid paddy banned my friend and his ip, the ip is mine coz hashira was using my comp tho...

imho it is not nice and mod of forum like this should have some more manner and not calling other ppl tards w/o reason...

i think hashira deserves appologize and pls unban her account.

Thx,
    Kalais

P.S. i hope this paddy kid will not block and delete this post o.O :P

:pic:

well ur friend do need think that if he gone buy from turkish site its like hmm 100% DUPED?

I would've done the same to the topic had I seen it first. Why? It was a dumb idea. Depending on what the PM's were like, I'd probably ban the user as well.

Originally posted by Shurt
    I would've done the same to the topic had I seen it first. Why? It was a dumb idea. Depending on what the PM's were like, I'd probably ban the user as well.
    You are kidding?
    Yes, the topic kinda deserved to be deleted, as you see turk i.ps have been banned so yeah.. whats the point of having a turkish section of market, also we only allow English.
    But i thought the ban was a bit uncalled for, what would you do is someone told you to fuck off and go dupe, i say he controlled his "bad mouth" there, that does not deserve a ban, you mods make more offence then that to 100's of people, espically paddy, why arnt you banned? Are you better then us? <_<

Technicolor

+1 to Josh

Originally posted by Technicolor
    +1 to Josh
    i agree didn't read post but i can understand locking and deleting a link to another forum a turkish one too ! but banning him having his word when u started it well i dont know i've been banned for same shit here

if you dont like it, then fuck off and leave tbh

come here asking for turkish sites because he can't find a legit hellbreaker elsewhere... lol, i locked the topic and made it clear why, if you want to get insulting then you can leave too... kid

ub3rslart

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    You are kidding?
    Yes, the topic kinda deserved to be deleted, as you see turk i.ps have been banned so yeah.. whats the point of having a turkish section of market, also we only allow English.
    But i thought the ban was a bit uncalled for, what would you do is someone told you to fuck off and go dupe, i say he controlled his "bad mouth" there, that does not deserve a ban, you mods make more offence then that to 100's of people, espically paddy, why arnt you banned? Are you better then us? <_<[/b]
    If paddy was banned....who would tell us how good paddy is???

I can understand the lock , even the ban , but gay pic? Oo

Originally posted by PADDY
    if you dont like it, then fuck off and leave tbh

come here asking for turkish sites because he can't find a legit hellbreaker elsewhere... lol, i locked the topic and made it clear why, if you want to get insulting then you can leave too... kid
    anyway u can bring back topic minus link i'd love to read it over cuz he saying its just a turkish market place and now u saying he asking for duped watever baba site i love arguements!

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...a88bd906d82dee9

and that guy is andre agassi btw, dont think he's gay... yet

oh and uberslart stop following me around trying to make a name for yourself

first of all the post was in the wrong place... second of all, go find your own dupes and third of all, insult me in pm for locking the post about trying to buy dupes... well i figured you were not going to be a constructive member of this community - THERE IS YOU REASONS

ub3rslart

Originally posted by PADDY
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewto...88bd906d82dee9

and that guy is andre agassi btw, dont think he's gay... yet

oh and uberslart stop following me around trying to make a name for yourself
    dont need a name for myself, I quit

i also dont need to go back and tell every1 how good i was...ur a tool

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

DONT LIKE THE MODS? LEAVE!!!!

Banned

[quote]if you dont like it, then fuck off and leave tbh

First of all as a mod I think you should have abit more respect to others, talking like that is not respectful, or mature.
    I dont know if you are doing your job here well or bad, but i think you should think twice before you act.

hope i wont get banned after this post.. ^_^

i think twice then act, then get cry babies moan afterwards

do you know how many scammer/cheater accounts i have to ban here each day? then to get jerked around by some kid looking for dupes... dya know what... i'll live with it

anyway, it's not disrespectful to anyone, i treat those with respect that deserve it and looking for duped hell breakers just doesnt qualify on my list, like it or leave it i hate to say, the community wont miss 1 cheat

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast