Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

PADDY - kid moderator who ban w/o reason ;/

This is a discussion on PADDY - kid moderator who ban w/o reason ;/ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; was it? or do you believe that was the case because of the implications you now associate with turks due ...
Page: 3

was it? or do you believe that was the case because of the implications you now associate with turks due to xenophobic cliche's you have learned to see as the truth

when we banned turkish i.p's we lost as many valueable members of the community as we did illegitimate ones

Banned

hmmm not long ago after the release of rofd, there were some guys selling dual exceptional shards +8, dual sherions +8 and a rebirthed +8/8x raptor on this forum....i guess those aren't possible dupe items .

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Vacant
    Are there even any mods here that still play ko. I already warned devile at the start of the site shit like this would break out cause he put in so many mods.

Anyways I don't think paddy is a bad mod, I just think this wasen't handeled in a good way at all.
    so many mods? at first there was devile, festo, chant(active), majix(semi active), hostage(active), morax(always inactive :P), paddy(active), phantom(was he mod yet? cant remember)...then majix quit or something and his mod was removed then eric became mod...then hostage quit and became mostly inactive...then chant became inactive...then eric became inactive...then paddy became semi inactive when he went to wow...then lutz became admin cuz he gave himself admin when he was fixing up the forum :P...then shurt and felix became mods

right now we have felix, shurt, phantom, and paddy as active mods/admins....4 for a whole forum isnt so many mods especially for a forum this size

Banned Senior Member

I was a mod on this forum before it was public -_- even on the other version of the forum which nobody ever saw

paddy pwns

and zero... u should go to hell with ur beloved turks, not even 1 of them is ok for anything except for being an ass :P

Originally posted by PADDY
    was it? or do you believe that was the case because of the implications you now associate with turks due to xenophobic cliche's you have learned to see as the truth

when we banned turkish i.p's we lost as many valueable members of the community as we did illegitimate ones
    Don't remember the exact number , but devile said that turks were about 8% of this forum and they caused more problems than all the others.

I LOVE YOU PADDY!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

if you remember me..... WHIPPEDTOPPING FOR THE WIN!

Originally posted by Daz`
    I LOVE YOU PADDY!!!!!!! *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *

if you remember me..... WHIPPEDTOPPING FOR THE WIN!
    zomg you're not still playing are you? (p.s. come play wow)

god you people will bitch about anything...omg ban turks ban dupers etc. then if they did u would be like omg this sux servers r empty. guess what? on here they did what we wanted and banned turks. good, but now ppl are bitching omg ur an asshole ur a kid. either you want to be integrated with turks or not, you cant have it both ways so stfu and quit whining.

What's new?
    All AHM/ex-AHM are arrogant pricks, maybe except 2-3 people there.

Sethesh

i will never understand how it is possible for some1 that dont play KO anymore is still an admin of forum about KO. No offence dude but Kalais is one of the oldest players on ares and he was admin/mod on many forums so he got a lil experiance. BTW is there any active mod that actualy play on ares in here??

4 active mods for just over 14,000 registered users. Doesn't seem like a lot to me

AHM own you all ....

while everyone else was taking the game way to seriously... ahm were having all the fun

Sethesh

and 1 more thing - is it ok for a moderator to call some1 retarded?? - dont think so.

Originally posted by Sethesh
    and 1 more thing - is it ok for a moderator to call some1 retarded?? - dont think so.

Noone has the right to call ANYONE retarded, specially anyone :P , who quits KO for Runescape h43r: ?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast