Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

PADDY - kid moderator who ban w/o reason ;/

This is a discussion on PADDY - kid moderator who ban w/o reason ;/ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Sethesh and 1 more thing - is it ok for a moderator to call some1 retarded?? - ...
Page: 4

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Sethesh
    and 1 more thing - is it ok for a moderator to call some1 retarded?? - dont think so.
    ok ill say it for them

stfu retard

and 1 more thing - is it ok for a moderator to call some1 retarded?? - dont think so.
    wait one second... am i a non paid moderator on an unofficial forum based around a community playing a roleplaying game, or am i a supreme court judge... fucking hell some people need a reality check sometimes

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sethesh
    ok ill say it for them

stfu retard[/b]
    You must feel better now that you just said that.

My god, we're people just like you, all we get extra is a few more sections of the forum and a few other privileges (banning, moving topics, locking topics) . Just like I said in that other thread that pretty much flamed the shit out of me for making a sarcastic comment, I'm entitled to my opinion just like you are. Just because I'm a mod doesn't change that. If I wanna call somebody retarded, I'll do it.

Banned Senior Member

i will never understand how it is possible for some1 that dont play KO anymore is still an admin of forum about KO. No offence dude but Kalais is one of the oldest players on ares and he was admin/mod on many forums so he got a lil experiance. BTW is there any active mod that actualy play on ares in here??
    So... just because we dont play KO anymore we should give up moderating the forum? If that was true then this forum would become another Ranking. It was hard enough to be able to get Felix and Shurt mods, picking someone to be mod isn't an easy process and it can be taken advantage of if the wrong people have it. Myself I dont really see anyone else in the near future getting mod that would be able to handle it or be welcomed with the position by the community

omg y cant i select character? nub :P

the moderators whats left of them do a sterling job keeping these forums clean (i don't just mean myself here, this is for the others) and all people give them is abuse concerning the fact that they no longer play... show some gratitude for once in your lives or go make your own forums and we'll keep this among the old players who just appreciate the community we shared

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

<!--QuoteBegin-Vacant
    Are there even any mods here that still play ko. I already warned devile at the start of the site shit like this would break out cause he put in so many mods.

Anyways I don't think paddy is a bad mod, I just think this wasen't handeled in a good way at all.
    so many mods? at first there was devile, festo, chant(active), majix(semi active), hostage(active), morax(always inactive :P), paddy(active), phantom(was he mod yet? cant remember)...then majix quit or something and his mod was removed then eric became mod...then hostage quit and became mostly inactive...then chant became inactive...then eric became inactive...then paddy became semi inactive when he went to wow...then lutz became admin cuz he gave himself admin when he was fixing up the forum :P...then shurt and felix became mods

right now we have felix, shurt, phantom, and paddy as active mods/admins....4 for a whole forum isnt so many mods especially for a forum this size[/b]
    its magix not majix... i was wondering when that gay got mod status -.-;

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sethesh
    My god, we're people just like you, all we get extra is a few more sections of the forum and a few other privileges (banning, moving topics, locking topics) . Just like I said in that other thread that pretty much flamed the shit out of me for making a sarcastic comment, I'm entitled to my opinion just like you are. Just because I'm a mod doesn't change that. If I wanna call somebody retarded, I'll do it.[/b]
    honestly if every mod were to be as nazi as the last statement nobody would stay in this forum. when you're a mod you try to be nice, not nasty. you can disagree with me but being nasty doesn't make u cool, oky!

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sethesh

My god, we're people just like you, all we get extra is a few more sections of the forum and a few other privileges (banning, moving topics, locking topics) . Just like I said in that other thread that pretty much flamed the shit out of me for making a sarcastic comment, I'm entitled to my opinion just like you are. Just because I'm a mod doesn't change that. If I wanna call somebody retarded, I'll do it.
    honestly if every mod were to be as nazi as the last statement nobody would stay in this forum. when you're a mod you try to be nice, not nasty. you can disagree with me but being nasty doesn't make u cool, oky![/b]
    im cool and im a complete asshole....i nullify ur statement :lol:

ahhh right, so mods cant have opinions?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

stfu all

the community nazı has spoken.

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sethesh

honestly if every mod were to be as nazi as the last statement nobody would stay in this forum. when you're a mod you try to be nice, not nasty. you can disagree with me but being nasty doesn't make u cool, oky![/b]
    im cool and im a complete asshole....i nullify ur statement :lol:[/b][/quote]

but ur not a mod h43r:

basically when everymod becomes schrotti makes me wanna screw them err.. screw them up.

ps. holy shit speak of the nazi <_<

Originally posted by schrotti
    stfu all

the community nazı has spoken.
    community asshole>community nazı

dont u have peoples legs to be humping? :P

Originally posted by PADDY
    ahhh right, so mods cant have opinions?
    they can- but since they're role models they should, IMO watch the way they speak so that they GAIN respect. being nasty does not gain you respect- being helpful and still ABLE to maintain authority without being a jerk WILL earn you ALOT of respect. ofc im not saying u're a jerk in this case.. just sometimes... h43r:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast