Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

PADDY - kid moderator who ban w/o reason ;/

This is a discussion on PADDY - kid moderator who ban w/o reason ;/ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why does a mod need respect is the question.....they dont they move topics and clean up the forum...no respect is ...
Page: 5

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

why does a mod need respect is the question.....they dont they move topics and clean up the forum...no respect is needed...a modcp is needed, but not respect

wow, ppl nowadays dun have anymore to bitch about, so they bitch about mods now..? how sad...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    why does a mod need respect is the question.....they dont they move topics and clean up the forum...no respect is needed...a modcp is needed, but not respect
    er.... duh they do. if nobody respects them then this forum will be mayhem. which wil turn out to be another ranking.

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    ahhh right, so mods cant have opinions?
    they can- but since they're role models they should, IMO watch the way they speak so that they GAIN respect. being nasty does not gain you respect- being helpful and still ABLE to maintain authority without being a jerk WILL earn you ALOT of respect. ofc im not saying u're a jerk in this case.. just sometimes... h43r:[/b]
    PADDY i think you just got owned. :lol:

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    er.... duh they do. if nobody respects them then this forum will be mayhem. which wil turn out to be another ranking.[/b]
    ranking went to hell because of no active mod/admin to ip ban...we have plenty of admins/mods to ban as needed

Banned

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    wow, ppl nowadays dun have anymore to bitch about, so they bitch about mods now..? how sad...
    who asked for ur opinion captain noobcakee! :angry: :angry: :angry: :P

well the reality is that i am not a rolemodel, neither do i be expected to be treated as one, neither do i get paid to be one. Respect means nothing to me in a virtual world, i kept clean in KO not for the respect of people but for my own moral integrity.

I do what i do on these forums, because i enjoy reading them and might as well put my time to good use, if people have a serious problem with that you know where to direct your hate mail

any of the other mods fancy a huge strike? :P

Originally posted by PADDY
    you know where to direct your hate mail
    the trash bin?

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    the trash bin?[/b]
    at least then it might reach a tramp that cares :P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

er.... duh they do. if nobody respects them then this forum will be mayhem. which wil turn out to be another ranking.
    ranking went to hell because of no active mod/admin to ip ban...we have plenty of admins/mods to ban as needed [/b]
    well look at ranking now... they have mods but do anybody respect them honestly?

IMO paddy i think you DO want the respect, i mean everyone needs respect now and then. its not just cause this is a "virtual world" you don't "care about respect" in fact respect is everywhere.

and thats not a case of "owning" its more like saying hey u know if u wan ppl to listen to you (obeying this forum's rules) u gotta earn some respect.

btw i'm not saying paddy hasn't earned any respect.. if anything he has earned mine already h43r:

Psy

If you don't like paddy, then shut the fuck up and go to ranking and tolerate kazam.
    By the way, here's the link: http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...nking/index.php? Add it to favorites. I know the only reason you bitches come here is because it is easier to type "ko4life.com".

funny thing is me and cava hated each other on ranking ahaha

with concerns to respect, i can earn respect through my actions, or my words, as you can see normally my words aren't intended to do so :P

a true show of respect would be for a guy new to the forum that has posted for information i am not happy to be displayed, while also being in the wrong section, not to resort to calling people childish for locking the topic... so i guess all losses of respect must begin somewhere

Originally posted by Psy
    If you don't like paddy, then shut the fuck up and go to ranking and tolerate kazam.
    By the way, here's the link: http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...nking/index.php? Add it to favorites. I know the only reason you bitches come here is because it is easier to type "ko4life.com".
    it can eb reached through www.koranking.com tho rofl XD

psy, still angry cos u got banned? i dont even remember you tho ;S

<!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    the trash bin?[/b]

[email protected]?

Psy

I got banned but didn't put forth the energy required to flame you (As you are not worth it).

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast