Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PADDY's competition

This is a discussion on PADDY's competition within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all i saw tez doing was try to help out the community by making a topic, he hosts the server ...
Page: 2

Banned

all i saw tez doing was try to help out the community by making a topic, he hosts the server so whats the problem? if you dont like moving your eyes a couple centimeters down u can just skip his thread, to me it seemed like he was trying to be a nice guy and give to the community, but then it just seems the mods need something to do so they locked them

it isnt a win win situation i see paddy making fun of him for trying to be nice

Banned

gah look at all this criticism, all im trying to make is a competition here, you people are all getting very angry[/b]
    ok i will play ur competition whats the prize?

cant be a competetion without a prize....mystery prize is not a prize nor a competition

well then i guess nobody wants to enter my competition.

Seeing as how nobody wants my Warrior i'll go back to selling it for USD.

Thanks for ruining my competition Tez

Banned

well then i guess nobody wants to enter my competition.

Seeing as how nobody wants my Warrior i'll go back to selling it for USD.

Thanks for ruining my competition Tez[/b]

i said i would play

lets see the benefit though...whats the prize....as it stands now you dont have one so there is no benefit

i would of entered but ive never had any +8 armor besides plate h34r:

i said i would play

lets see the benefit though...whats the prize....as it stands now you dont have one so there is no benefit[/b]
    Actually the prize was to be my Warrior account, and i wasn't actually going to keep the shell that anyone offered, hell i would have no need for it.

The clue for the competition was that i was asking for items in a game i have no intention of ever playing again

anyway nevermind, sure sucked the fun out of that one

Banned

Actually the prize was to be my Warrior account, and i wasn't actually going to keep the shell that anyone offered, hell i would have no need for it.

The clue for the cometition was that i was asking for items in a game i have no intention of ever playing again

anyway nevermind[/b]

i know what ur intention was and my point was it would have been a good competition for anyone if u gave a prize which was greater then what u get but u have to tell us said prize....i would have played and so would others cause then its worth it and fun

see now if i had set the competition like that and given out the prize then a complete bababuyer would have offered the most and won, this way the real test in the competition was trust

Banned Senior Member

I can go and collect 8 shells from the beach at Hilbre Island AND even hand deliver them,do i win :P

Second thought's,it's too cold out there!!

EDIT:Oops there's no beach there...West Kirby instead??

Banned

see now if i had set the competition like that and given out the prize then a complete bababuyer would have offered the most and won, this way the real test in the competition was trust [/b]
    listen this is not a life lesson coaching seminar

ffs its a stupid contest for stupid prizes and i was getting abyss pots which is stupid too and not many of them

either way its on ranking and they dont mind :lol:

I can go and collect 8 shells from the beach at Hilbre Island AND even hand deliver them,do i win :P
    Second thought's,it's too cold out there!!
    EDIT:Oops there's no beach there...West Kirby instead??[/b]
    how do you know where i live? :lol:

and Tez, the competition was fine... just you ruined it. Anyway couldn't this time be better spent farming 50% pots so you can win some fights on your video?

Banned

and Tez, the competition was fine... just you ruined it. Anyway couldn't this time be better spent farming 50% pots so you can win some fights on your video?[/b]

your a douche and i sent you 3 peices of shell+8 check your mail.....tell me if i won or not

your a douche and i sent you 3 peices of shell+8 check your mail.....tell me if i won or not[/b]
    you don't know my characters name

the_man_slayer

aww and i wanted to play ^_^

Banned

you don't know my characters name[/b]
    i sent them to paddy which is your name so tell me if i won or not

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast