Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Paragon

This is a discussion on Paragon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its better to add a rule in USKO like to dont speak turkish in normal chat or shout , and ...
Page: 3

Its better to add a rule in USKO like to dont speak turkish in normal chat or shout , and dont start to speak turkish in pm , speak english first , then ask if the man speak turkish , if not speak english with him :P

Its better to add a rule in USKO like to dont speak turkish in normal chat or shout , and dont start to speak turkish in pm , speak english first , then ask if the man speak turkish , if not speak english with him :P[/b]

Yes it would be but I just can't see K2 enforcing that rule.

If many ppl complain , and post to Costumer Support , they will do it

Like paragon , many ppl write to CS to save this server , and now K2 will launch this server after beta

you did not understand me I think. I am not doubting they could make the rule. I am doubting whether they can enforce the rule, based on their track record of enforcing (or not) other rules that were more central to the game than this. For example the rules regarding duping, macro'ing etc...

you did not understand me I think. I am not doubting they could make the rule. I am doubting whether they can enforce the rule, based on their track record of enforcing (or not) other rules that were more central to the game than this. For example the rules regarding duping, macro'ing etc...[/b]

We pay for this game :s So normally GM's Should be more online

so is this server going to be just those selected countries? S> 74 mage ronark check section : )

looking clan on paragon

Well if they let European and Asian country's play and not let the turkish community play they may be seen as racist, a big company like k2 do not want that.

sexy Owa

Well if they let European and Asian country's play and not let the turkish community play they may be seen as racist, a big company like k2 do not want that.[/b]
    very good point also keep in mind these country's generally buy premiums more then others, k2 wants money so they want us back

Well if they let European and Asian country's play and not let the turkish community play they may be seen as racist, a big company like k2 do not want that.[/b]
    Why is it racist? Are you saying that all those other country restricted games are racist too?

Their trying to do it for the community, isn't it what every english player wanted? an english speaking server.

DAFAQ Senior Member

How is makeing this server eng only racist?

They have ALL other servers to play on.

So wtf are u talking about racist? I find racist when I get pm's in turkish and when I say eng pls I get AQ,FCK U,FCK ŻOUR MATHER,............

Why is it racist? Are you saying that all those other country restricted games are racist too?

Their trying to do it for the community, isn't it what every english player wanted? an english speaking server.[/b]
    Country restricted? Most games are Continentally restricted. If you were to let EVERY other country play except ONE ( turkey ) you think they would not find it racist? They would. It seems like you are discriminating against there Country which is classified as racism.

Hey rajin, if the rest of Europe was allowed into the new server expect for Croatia, but yet every other country was allowed into the other servers, how would you feel?

sexy Owa

Their trying to do it for the community, isn't it what every english player wanted? an english speaking server.[/b]
    wrong, they are trying to do it for the money. they dont plan on making servers for other nations of the world as they are for these, seeing as the only other country's that play on a large scale is turkey, maybe greece, and a few others, which dont all speak the same language :/ they are doing this to maxamize profits imo by racist i believe he means if we let everyone else play and not turky it seems to be a racist act towards turkey :/ which it would because most people would agree they ruin the game most

With Paragon they only let 5 countries play. Not every other country but Turkey.

Get some fucking logic behind your answers please.

sexy Owa

With Paragon they only let 5 countries play. Not every other country but Turkey.

Get some fucking logic behind your answers please.[/b]
    4 your missing our point there is plenty of logic behind racism in not letting 1 country only not play.

Get some fucking logic behind your answers please.[/b]
    Look you arrogant prick, this topic is about letting all other EUROPEAN countries play whilst not letting Turkey play, hence my post.

Get some fucking logic behind your witty statements please.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast